Chapter 106

I pushed for the last time and I felt less pressure inside of me, but still felt the pain. Then I saw the doctors holding our baby and they cleared its nose and mouth so it could breathe before crying. It was the best sound I had ever heard. Trevor smiled weakly and knelt down next to me before kissing me and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Congratulations on your baby boy." The Doctor said as they handed him to me and Trev had tears in his eyes.

"You did so good. He's perfect, Bails. I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I cried and he kiss me and kissed our baby's head.

"He's so perfect." I cried and he smiled.

"He has your nose. Definitely has your nose." He chuckled and I smiled and nodded.

"He looks like you other than the nose." I chuckled.

"He takes after his daddy." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Dakota Miles Prescott." I said and he smiled and kissed me before kissing his cheek.

"Hes completely you." I said and he smiled and kissed my forehead as he pushed my hair back.

"Okay. We have to take him for testing just out of precaution to make sure he's okay. He seems perfectly healthy but it's what we have to do. We're going to get you cleaned up too, okay?" The doctor said and I nodded. The nurses smiled and took him away from me carefully and Trev held my hand tightly.

"You're so strong for that. You had our baby without any pain reducers. You have no idea how strong you are." He said and I smiled weakly. I was exhausted.

"I know. I can't wait to go home." I said and the doctors got things together and they asked Trevor to leave the room. I didn't even want him to. They were rushing everything and honestly being rude.

"I'm leaving. Jesus Christ she just gave birth." He mumbled as he was forced out and my eyes softened. I wanted to hold our baby longer and have him next to me to make me feel better. I was still in so much pain and him being there along with holding Dak took my mind off of it. We officially had our baby.

* * *

Dak was perfectly healthy even born a month early. The next day we were able to go home and Kenz was at my dads. She was there for an entire night after we got back too because we just needed a night to get used to everything.

We had a tiny little bed for him that kept him secure and safe between us in bed and he was honestly really good. He slept for most of the night and only woke up once because he pooped, but I made Trev clean it. I heard a baby's first poop was the worst and since I went through the pain of birth, he could do that. He also almost threw up when he did it which was hilarious.

The morning after his first night we woke up and Trev was snuggled into him and snoring. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life.

"Babe." I whispered quickly and shook his shoulder and he flinched and woke up.

"I'll give him his bottle." He said and I chuckled and shook my head.

"He's still sleeping. Relax. I just wanted you to wake up." I said.

"Oh. Good morning." He said and he looked down at Dakota who was sleeping so peacefully and cutely and he smiled so big.

"Good morning little guy." He said and he kissed his cheeks.

"He's sleepy." I said.

"Well he had a big day yesterday. It was a lot of work getting out of you." He said and I laughed and he chuckled. He kissed me and I kissed him softly before kissing Dak.