Chapter 142

Trev barely talked to me for two days after. Not that he was mad at me, he was just trying to wrap his head around his dad actually being gone and I completely understood. My dad watched the kids for the two days that we both needed to thinks nd figure things out, and I knew Trev missed them so much.

"I'm excited to see the kids." He said softly as he walked down the steps from upstairs and I was sitting watching tv while eating ice cream.

"Me too. I know they'll cheer us up." I smiled weakly and he nodded and sat next to me. It was the first time he actually relaxed with me within the two days too.

"Can I have some ice cream?" He asked with his lip pouted as I looked down at him and I chuckled and scooped some onto my spoon and fed him it.

"How's it taste?" I asked and he nodded.

"Tastes amazing." He smiled and I chuckled. He finally smiled. After two days he held out a conversation with me and smiled. It made me so happy.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on my lap. He was so cute.

"I'm sorry I've been quiet. It's not that I'm mad at you. I hope you know I love you so much, I just can't believe he's gone, you know?" He asked and I nodded and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I know. I've been letting you do whatever you need to feel better and grieve." I said and he kissed my stomach softly. My shirt was up a little and it was so cute. I just wanted to throw the bowl in my hands and cuddle up next to him.

"I need this belly 36 weeks pregnant again." He said and I laughed and he chuckled.

"I'm so serious. I need another baby. Dak is already getting so big. I wanna kiss another one of our babies cheeks." He said and I smiled.

"Is this why you're being all sweet? You want to have some fun and make some babies before our babies come home?" I asked.

"Not at all-you know what-did sawyer pull out when he was fucking you? Bailey I'll kill him. I'm visiting him on Monday and I will kill him even more than I already wanted to. If he came inside you when I wasn't and he got you pregnant-"

"Trev, I'm not pregnant. I won't be pregnant. Yes, I had sex with sawyer and yes he came in me a few times, but-" I paused.

"I took a plan B." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

"Because I was not getting pregnant by sawyer." I said and he sat up.

"Plan B fucks up your body. How many times did you take it? It makes you sick too. Were you sick?" He asked.

"I felt sick after taking it yeah, but I only took it once and it was one of the more recent times. I'm not pregnant Trev. I promise you." I said and he rubbed his temples.

"Why would you let him in general?" He asked.

"Because sawyer is hot and his looks made me caught up in it." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, Bails." He said.

"I never said you weren't. You're even better looking. I could have left you for sawyer before we even got married and had kids with him but I didn't. I had kids with you and married you. I don't regret a single thing I've done with you. Even when I hated you at times I never regretted anything. I have always loved you as a husband and father of my kids. Nothing would ever change that. No matter how many times we argue or fight or take breaks, I'll forever love you." I said and he kissed me.