Chapter 88

Trev walked out the shower and I was laying in bed with nothing but one of his t-shirts and a laced thong. I was laying on my side to show off my tattoo and ass to him and he froze as soon as he walked out the bathroom. He had his towel around his waist and his hair was dripping wet.

"Oh Jesus Christ I just got a shower. My hair's soaking wet." He said.

"So am I." I smirked and his eyes darkened. I could already see his bulge growing underneath his towel.

"Just give me a second. Just let me get dried off a little." He said and I took the shirt of his I had on, off over my head and I threw it at him playfully.

"Please. I'm so wet." I said and he ran his fingers through his hair before walking over to me on the bed. He sat down and kissed me and I put my hand on his bulge through his towel.

"We should have done this before I got a shower. I'm going to be sweating." He said.

"Not if I do most of the work." I said and he chuckled lowly. I sat up and climbed on to his lap and he locked his lips to mine as I straddled him.

"You're amazing." He said.

"Mhm." I said and I purposely teased him with my breasts close to his face and he kissed them. I ran my fingers through his hair and pushed it back. He buried his face in between my breasts as he sucked on them and I kissed his cheek and neck.

"Take your thong off." He said and I stopped him from trying.

"No." I warned and he went to kiss me it I pressed my finger to his lips and teased him by stopping him.

"You think you're a badass now that you have a tattoo, huh? Is that what this is?" He asked and chuckled as I pushed him down on his back on to the bed.

"Nope. I just want to fuck you." I said and he nodded.

"Understandable." He said and I pulled his towel off and stroked him. He was already hard at that point.

"Give me a lap dance." He said lowly and I looked up at him with a smile. He sat up and watched me a I danced in front of him a little and turned my ass toward him. I went down against his length and grinded agaisnt it and he kissed my cheek. He grabbed my panties and I let him pull them to the side. He started to rub me as I grinded against his hips still and he positioned his length at my entrance and slowly eased himself inside me. I honestly wasn't expecting for him to do it, but it felt good so I didn't care.

* * *

I woke up the next morning and he was rubbing my thigh. He was kissing my neck and tucking strands of hair behind my ear too.

"Morning." I said sleepily and he kissed my neck again.

"Morning." He said.

"I had a good time with you last night." I said.

"I always have a good time with you." He said and I smiled before wrapping my arm around him and nuzzled into his chest.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Kenz asked and he stopped kissing me and looked up at her.

"Hey." We said and he sat up as she ran to us and climbed up on the bed.

"Good morning, cutie." He said and he kissed her cheek.

"Good morning." She smiled and I hugged her.

"Mommy, why were you screaming last night?" She asked and he laughed.

"She wasn't screaming in a bad way-"

"Trevor was tickling me." I said and covered his mouth with my hand so he'd shut up.