Chapter 102

"Sawyer." I moaned as he sucked on my clit and fingered me. He went harder against my walls and I was literally to the point where I was screaming. He knew how to do it so good and Trev barely ate me out.

"Fuck." I moaned and threw my hair back in pleasure. He sat up and pulled my waist up more and he slipped two fingers inside of me instead of one. He eventually stopped after I came and he cleaned me up completely before laying on his back for me to suck him, but I wanted him to keep eating me out so I climbed on top of him and I sucked him but he also pleasured me at the same time. He fingered me and sucked on my clit again and he was completely hard. I loved it. He was bigger than Trev too.

"Just ride me." He said and I sucked his tip before getting up. I eased myself down on his length and faced him and he looked up at me and moaned.

"Fuck." I moaned back and he gripped my breasts.

"Shit." He moaned lowly and I leaned down and locked my lips with him. He shoved his tongue down my throat and he pulled me on my back so he was on top of me. He gripped my waist tightly as he kissed me passionately and he thrusted inside me hard and fast.

"Fuck. Don't stop." I moaned loudly and he moaned against my lips. He felt so good. He rubbed me and he sucked on my breasts and neck and before I knew it sawyer was literally being thrown off of me and he was thrown against the wall.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Trevor yelled and I quickly sat up and pulled the covers over me.

"Fuck, Trev." Sawyer groaned and grabbed his boxers and quickly pulled them on and sawyer grabbed him up and slammed him against the wall.

"You think fucking my fiancé is okay?!" He yelled and I got up after quickly putting my shirt on.

"Trevor let him go. Stop." I said and sawyer got out of his grip but Trev hit him and tackled him down and I grabbed Trevor and pulled him away but he shoved me away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He yelled and sawyer punched him and Trev started choking him and grabbed his gun.

"Stop!" I yelled. 

"Trevor. Put your fucking gun down." Sawyer warned.

"I talked to you every day since we've been apart about how I felt about her and you were fucking her this entire time?!" He yelled.

"Shit happens, Trevor. Put your fucking gun down. You know it's not worth getting shot." Sawyer said.

"Oh it's fucking worth it. I don't even care if I fucking killed you. I want you dead." Trev said as he cocked his gun at him and sawyer hit it out of his hand and pinned Trev down on his back and sawyer looked up at me.

"Fuck you." Trev mumbled and literally spit at sawyer and he punched him again.

"You're a piece of shit." Trev mumbled.

"Let go of him, sawyer." I said and he did. He shoved him away too and got up and Trev slowly sat up.

"You're such a piece of shit." Trev repeated.

"You're getting fucking suspended for two weeks. You can't fucking draw your gun on me just because you're mad. I get you hate me right now but you can't fucking do that." Sawyer said.

"Take my gun and my fucking badge. I'm done. I quit. I don't want to be around you. I don't want to fucking see you. Get the fuck out of this house-and Bailey? Are you fucking kidding me? Out of all people you choose the person I've trusted most my entire life." He said.

"It just happened Trevor. It's not like it was planned-"

"Not planned? So you didn't call him over and ask to fuck, right? I'm sure you called him over for tea and coffee and a friendly conversation. I can't believe you'd do that to me." He said and sawyer got completely dressed again and so did I and Trev took his belt off and vest and he threw it next to him.