Chapter 112

Dealing with him going through withdrawals for an entire week was the hardest thing I had to go through with him. It was exhausting. He was throwing up all week and he lost weight from barely eating. He didn't want to eat at all. It was to the point where he was so exhausted from throwing up nothing that he was just drinking water so it wasn't uncomfortable to throw up.

He was finally coming back more and and he was able to get up from bed and actually move more than toward the bathroom. He went downstairs while I was in the living room and he sat next to me on the couch.

"Can you hold me?" He asked and I looked up at him and I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. He kissed my forehead and I rubbed his back.

"I can't lose you Trev. You can't do that to me again." I said.

"I'll get help." He said and I nuzzled into his neck.

"I'm so scared." He said softly and I looked up at him.

"If I do it again. I can't control myself. You know I can't. If I want it and need it I'll do it and I don't want to do it again. I don't want to-"

"Trevor, was that your first time doing that?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't know why I did it. I'm so sorry." He said.

"Where did you get it?" I asked and he shrugged.

"We were out and I started talking to this girl and it wasn't anything serious and we were literally just talking. We were both drunk and I asked her if she had or if she knew anyone who had coke and she said no but she handed me it and I pretended to be okay with it and take it and I left sawyers house and I wanted to get high so damn bad. I wanted something, so I just did it. I'm lucky I didn't fucking die. I'm just scared I'm going to do it again." He said.

"You won't. I'm not letting you." I said and he shook his head.

"It's easier said than done." He said.

"Kenz is probably so confused on why she can't be home. I feel so bad." He said. She was at my dads because of everything going on. I didn't want her near him and to see what happened.

"Do you know how many diseases you could have gotten? You might have one and not even know." I said.

"I'll get tested." He said and I sighed.

"Trev, I'm so upset and don't even know what to think." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry I put you through hell." He said.

"I just don't want you going back. Please just tell me if you feel the need to. I'll help you. I can't lose you Trev. I can't have anything happen to you." I said and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm just fucking stupid." He mumbled.

"Well I'm glad you can admit it. You made yourself addicted to something you weren't to begin with and now you're addicted to multiple things including alcohol." I said and he drug his hands down his face.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Apologize to yourself. I'm serious and I mean this, if you do anything more-I'm leaving you. I will take the kids. I love you and I'm trying everything I can to prevent that from happening, but you aren't. I can't keep trying to save you. Our kids haven't been here all week because I don't want them around you and wouldn't be able to take care of them if they were here because all of my time and patience has been going to you. If it happens again I'm done. I can't keep doing this. Drinking makes you want to get high and last night was especially too far." I said.

"So now I can't drink?" He asked and I looked over at him with a glare.

"No." I warned and he drug his hands down his face.

"Can you be honest with me?" I asked.

"Sure." He mumbled.

"Did ash Leave you because of this?" I asked and he didn't look at me. He usually always made eye contact with me when I was talking, but he looked down at his lap when I asked and he rubbed his scruff.

"Yeah." He said.

"Because of the alcohol or?" I asked.

"The alcohol, the drugs, the abuse..." he trailed off and he rubbed his scruff which turned more into a beard because he hadn't shaved all week.

"She didn't put up with it. She didn't want to put up with it. She loved me but she just couldn't do it and I don't blame her. I wouldn't blame you. I don't know how to change." He said.

"But the entire time you made her out to be the bad one." I said.

"Because I wanted to be different with you and thought I could so I acted different and I told you that so you wouldn't think anything bad about me, but I'm a piece of shit and I clearly have proven that side of me to you." He said.

"Why is this all coming out two weeks before we're getting married?" I asked.

"Call of the wedding." He said.

"Absolutely not. We planned this for so long, our families are all ready, our dads have put in so much money-no. I'm giving you this chance and telling you now. I'm hoping when we get married your mindset will change on what you prioritize most. We have Kenz being our flower girl and dak in his own custom little tux. We have so much going good Trev. Please don't say that. We can work through it. Just keep trying." I said.

"I'm going to keep-"

"No you're not!" I yelled at him with tears in my eyes and he looked up at me.

"You know I will." He said.

"Trev. Please. Please just think positive and talk to me positively. Please. Please just fucking give me the hope to just feel better about this bullshit and stop emotionally draining me. I can't keep doing this. Please for once just tell me you're going to try and you're going to do better. I'm begging you." I said.

"I'll try." He said and I looked up at him as I had tears in my eyes and was crying.

"I'll keep trying." He nodded and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and he pulled me into him. He kissed my cheek and I started to cry into his shoulder. I hadn't stopped crying that entire week and I felt ridiculous.

"I'm sorry for putting you through hell." He said and I nodded as he held me. He ran his hands up the back of my shirt and I kissed his neck softly.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and I pulled away from him and let him lay down, before laying down next to him on the couch. He wrapped his arm around me and tucked strands of hair behind my ears and I kissed him.

"Bailey." He said softly and I looked up at him after kissing him.

"I'm so sorry." He said and I nodded. Cooper barked behind me and he lifted his head up at looked at him as I looked over my shoulder at him.

"What?" Trev asked him and he barked again.

"Come on. Get up here." He said and motioned for him to jump on the couch at our feet. He did and he laid down and relaxed and I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Promise me you'll try and I promise I'll help you. Just tell me when you want to." I said.

"Okay." He said and he rubbed my side and ran his hand under my shirt. He rubbed again and I was getting the hint that he wanted sex. He ran his hands up to my breasts and I looked up at him. He locked his lips to mine and I intertwined my legs with his. He pulled my shirt off over my head and I pulled his boxers down. He pulled my panties off and threw them off the side of the couch and I stroked him as he kissed me. He cupped my cheek and pulled one of my legs over his side and me into him more as he eased himself inside me. I moaned softly when he started to thrust and he kissed my neck.

"I know isn't making up for it but I'm trying." He said lowly and I ignored him and let him do what he wanted. I loved loving him. I wanted to do nothing but love him, he just made it so hard.