Chapter 59

"Wanna go out?" Trev asked me as he was rubbing my feet on the couch. It had been a few days later and we were acting like a normal coulple without arguing for once.

"Where would we go?" I asked.

"I don't know. The bar? Somewhere." He shrugged.

"I don't want you drinking. At least not for right now." I said.

"Then we can go downtown to the lake and have a little date." He said and I smiled weakly up at him.

"Rub my feet for a few more minutes." I said and he smiled and ran his hand up my thigh and rubbed it before lying down beside me.

"Hey. I told you to rub my feet." I chuckled and he kissed my cheeks as he rubbed his feet against mine. We both hated feet, but I didn't mind his and he didn't mind mine to an extent of course.

"If we go to the bar we're only having a few drinks." I said and he smiled against my cheeks.

"A few drinks is enough for me. Just gotta get the right thing." He said and I laughed. He chuckled and kissed me more and I cupped his cheek.

"Do you remember the night we met?" I asked.

"I met you at the school." He said.

"Well I know that. I meant when we went home with each other that night at the bar. I was so nervous talking to you. I didn't want to do anything stupid because of ash and I just lost control of myself. You were so beautiful that night. You still are too, but that night I really realize how beautiful you were and I was able to actually see every part of you. Every feature on your face. I kissed you and I felt love." He said and my smile faded as I cupped his cheek and looked up at him as he held me.

"Yeah. And then you apologized and I tried avoiding you... until we were both feeling our drinks. That was a good time." I said and he smiled weakly.

"I'd never regret that in my life." He said.

"Neither would I." I said softly and he rested his head next to mine.

"We can have a few drinks and just cuddle all night when we get back." He said.

"We have alcohol here. We can drink for free and cuddle now." I said.

"I know, I just thought going to the bar would be fun." He said and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"It would be. But it would be fun laying in bed with you." I said.

"What are you suggesting?" He asked with a smirk and I kissed him.

"I'm suggesting we save money." I said and he laughed. I chuckled and he kissed me again.

"Can we pleaseeee go to the bar tonight? I wanna dance with you and show you off." He said.

"Trevor." I sighed and he kissed me.

"Please? I'm buying. You know that." He said.

"Fine, but I have to get a shower. You already got a shower today so you're going to have to wait for me to get ready." I said and he smiled before sitting up and pulling me up into him.

"We got all night, baby." He said and I kissed him and got up. He got up with me and he followed me upstairs to get changed. I grabbed my towel after stripping down and got in the shower.

When I got out and finished my make up and hair and everything else, I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom in my towel still and I let it fall to the floor before looking at my body in the mirror. I honestly looked good and I hadn't even gotten my outfit on.