Chapter 158

I was sitting at my desk when Trevor walked into my room at the school. I was done for the day but I was just grading and getting some extra things done.

"Hey." I smiled and he was wearing his actual uniform. I couldn't lie, I missed him in it.

"Hey." He said as he walked to me and he kissed me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you." He smiled weakly and he sat down on the edge of my desk in front of me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I seriously just wanted to see you. Tell you I love you." He said and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You don't just come here and do this. Did something happen?" I asked.

"No." He said and I kissed him.

"You really just came to visit?" I asked.

"Of course I did." He said and I smiled weakly.

"Thank you." I said.

"Mhm. How's the baby today? Do you feel nauseous or anything?" He asked.

"No, but I'm craving so much I don't even know what I want." I said and he smiled.

"Tell me what you've been craving and I'll pick it up on my way home after work." He said.

"Literally everything. I've been craving mustard so bad and I don't understand it. Same with lemon. Not artificial lemon either, I want to eat an actual lemon and don't undertstand why." I said and he laughed.

"Imagine we're having twins." He said and I glared at him.

"We cannot handle twins. Dak and Cooper act like twins. It would be like we have four kids. Don't say that." I said.

"Mhm. You know it would mean more baby loving though." He said.

"If we had twins my body wouldn't be the same. My body went perfectly back to normal with him. My hips go obviously wider and I feel like I look like shit half the time, but not much changed with him. If we have twins my body would be ruined." I said.

"Your body wouldn't be ruined. I'd still fuck you." He said and I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Kidding. I mean I would-I meant like it was a joke because we were talking seriously." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'll get you mustard and lemons though if that's what you want." He said with a confused look and I chuckled.

"Don't get lemons. As much as I want them, it'll give me heartburn and I have enough of it. Just get me cheese." I said and he chuckled and nodded.

"Okay." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." He smiled and I kissed him again.

"I wish I could just cuddle with you right now." I said and he nodded.

"Me too baby." He said and I put my hand on his knee.

"I'm sorry I'm so moody. I promise you when I get an attitude I'm not actual mad at you it's just my hormones. I love you so much and appreciate everything you do for me." I said.

"You know I know that. I love you too and I know that you love me. We just argue like every married couple does and we get over it because we know each other. Don't worry. I know you like the back of my hand." He said and I got up from the chair at my desk and I stood in between his legs and kissed him more. I was craving his lips more than the mustard and lemon.

"Your lips taste so good." I said and he smiled against mine and let me keep kissing him. Every time I'd swipe my tongue across his bottom lip and at one point he got tired of me teasing him and slipped his tongue into my mouth against mine. He sat up more and held my hips and we slowly pulled away from each other after.

"What do my lips taste like?" He asked.

"They're sweet. Seriously did you eat a cake or something?" I asked.

"I had a donut this morning." He said.

"And you didn't get me any?" I asked.

"I have one in my car. I only got two." He said.

"Can I have that one?" I asked and pouted my lip out and he kissed it.

"Sure." He smirked and he looked so good. I smiled widely and he playfully and lightly smacked my ass.

"Alright, momma. Let's go home." He said.

"Not going home until I get that donut." I said.

"You'll Get the donut, your mustard, and your damn cheese." He said and I chuckled as I logged off my computer and grabbed my things. He grabbed my hand after I did and he walked me out my room.

"I can't wait to go home to Dak and cuddle with you three." He said and motioned to my belly.

"I can't wait either." I smiled and he rested his other hand on his belt. I don't know why it turned me on so much when he did that.

"Have a good night." A teacher said to me as he walked past us and I smiled at him.

"You too!" I said and trev ignored him and walked out the school with me.

"Who was that? You boyfriend?" He asked.

"No. A coworker." I chuckled and he smiled weakly and walked me to his car. He opened the driver side and I stood outside his door and he handed me the bag with the donut in it.

"Mmmm. Thank you." I smiled.

"Can I just have kisses for paying me back?" He asked.

"You can have so much more than kisses. You have no idea what my body has been craving. Edible and non-edible." I said and he laughed and so did I.

"I'll see you when I get home. I have to drop this car off and I'll be home in like twenty minutes." He said.

"Okay." I said and he went to shut his door and I stopped him.

"You okay?" He asked and looked down at me.

"I'm fine. I just hope you're okay. I know that you say you're fine but you'd normally just go home after work and you came here. If something happened today you can tell me. I promise you I'll relax with how paranoid I am if I know more." I said and he sighed.

"Can we talk when we're home? I'd feel better being home, you know? I'm fine, baby." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"Love you, too."