Chapter 101

I slept with sawyer again. He stopped by after he was done work and left right after. He really was good in bed. The first time we were figuring each other out, but the second time we knew what to do and let's just say he was a fast learner. Almost faster than Trevor.

When he left Trevor came over to pick kenz up and she didn't even know sawyer came because she was taking a nap while he was here. Thank god or she would have told him that he was here.

"Alright. I'll drop her off tomorrow." He said.

"Okay." I said and he walked out. He barely talked to me and I didn't care. I seriously didn't want to talk to him. I laid down on the couch after he left and he walked back in.

"What?" I asked.

"I left my sweatpants in the bedroom the last time I was in there and they're my only good pair. I keep forgetting to grab them." He said and he walked past the living room and I quickly got up and ran ahead of him.

"I'll get them. Just stay here." I said.

"No. I'm getting my shit." He said and narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'll get them-"

"What do you have to hide? Is someone in the room?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No-"

"I already know you've been fucking someone else. I can tell by how you've been acting. You always whore around when we're not on good terms." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Whore around? Who in the hell do you think you're talking to?" I asked.

"I'm talking to you." He mumbled and he walked past me. I ran up after him and he walked into the bedroom to see the messy bed and my clothes on the floor.

"Nice." He said.

"You haven't slept with anyone else?" I asked.

"I don't have anyone else to sleep with. I don't feel the need to either. You apparently do." He said.

"Because I'm horny and pregnant." I said and he looked over at me and shook his head before grabbing his sweatpants and a few t-shirts.

"Disgusting." He mumbled.

"Don't even." I said.

"You're fucking someone else when you're pregnant with my baby. That makes me uncomfortable. Even if we get back together I don't want to fuck you until you're sanitary." He said.

"Trevor you're acting like I have an STD. Don't even say that." I said.

"Is it Noah?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Who is it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it. Can you get your shit and leave?" I asked.

"Can I have a goodbye kiss?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Please?" He asked.

"You just called me disgusting but yet you want to kiss me?" I asked.

"You know I love you. Even if you're fucking someone else." He said.

"And you know I love you." I said and he went over to me and he kissed me.

"Whoever you've been with I hope he's been taking care of you." He said.

"My bump is getting bigger." I said and he nodded and smiled weakly.

"Please stop hooking up with other people. It seriously makes me really uncomfortable because you're pregnant with my baby. We can work things out and you know that." He said and I nodded.

"I'll eventually stop messing with him but for right now can you get out." I said and he shook his head at me in disappointment before putting his hand on my stomach. He kissed my forehead and let go of me before I led him to the door.

"We're still getting married." I said and he looked up at me and chuckled.

"I know. We're just going through it right now." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks for understanding that sometimes you stress me out and I need a break. Please focus on yourself please?" I asked.

"I've been trying." He said.

"Text me how Kenz is tonight." I said and he nodded.

"Will you actually respond or leave me on read like you have been?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know. Depends on how I feel later." I said and he laughed and nodded slowly.

"Okay. Well I'll see you. I love you even if you don't love me right now." He said.

"Mhm." I said and opened the door for him and he walked out. I waved bye to him and Kenz as he drove out the driveway and I shut the door once he left and broke down in tears. He really was such a good guy. He was amazing, but it was so hard to take care of him when he went overboard.