Chapter 38

Trevor got Cooper signed into training for three weeks and I was so sad that I wouldn't see him for that long. I knew Trevor was upset too, but I guess it was for the better. He had to go to his lawyer for the divorce and everything and get papers to sign so I was just home alone. We only had cooper for a little time and I didn't realize how empty the house felt with him not being there already.

When he came home he was holding papers and he smiled weakly at me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. How'd it go?" I asked and he went to me on the couch and handed me the papers as he nuzzled into me.

"Got the divorce papers. I signed them already, I just need her to sign them in front of my lawyer and then we have to go to court over money and shit. Thank god we don't have kids. My lawyer said that she's not going to get a penny." He said and I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him.

"Good. She doesn't deserve anything from you." I said and he nodded.

"I miss Cooper." He said.

"I know, I've been home and it was boring without you both here. I need my boys." I said and he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I needed my girl." He said and he kissed my cheek again and led down to my neck and I stopped him.

"Slow down. We're not doing anything tonight. I'm just not in the mood." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, babe. I'm just not in the mood." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Okay." He said and he rested his head against my shoulder.

"Do you have your period?" He asked and I shook my head.

"When was the last time you got it?" He asked.

"A few weeks ago when you were on your wife kick. I think I'm not in the mood because I'm getting it soon." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't it Work the other way? You're about to get it so shouldn't you want to ride me?" He asked and I hit his shoulder.

"Not when it feels like my ovaries are being stabbed." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Okay." He said and laid down.

"Rub my stomach." I said and he sighed and put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it. His touch honestly gave me goosebumps. I loved when he did little things for me because it meant so much.

"I'm already feeling better." I said and he chuckled.

"I feel like parents that just got home from moving their kid into college." He said and I laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Because Cooper isn't here. We've only had him for like a week and I'm already attached." He said and I chuckled.

"I know. So am I, I was genuinely depressed before you came home." I said and he chuckled and laid down behind me on the couch but continued to rub my stomach.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"You're trying to get me in the mood." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not." He said.

"Mhm." I smiled.

"Remember when I told you that I didn't want kids with you?" He asked and I looked up at him over my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I do. Like really bad. I don't want to scare you with that either. I will wait as long as you want to wait, I just want to start a family with you eventually. Seeing you with Cooper gives me baby fever in a way and seeing you with Mackenzie and the kids at your work made me weak. You're so good with them and I know you'd make a great mom. I didn't see that with Ash at all. I never had seen it with her. I see it with you." He said and I turned to face him and kissed him.

"I see it with you too." I said and he kissed me again and cupped my cheek.

"I just want to love you and raise babies with you." He said against my lips and I smiled against his.

"And we will."

* * *

I woke up in the middle of the night around 3:30 am and I was sweating. I had another nightmare about him working and something going wrong. I sat up and literally had to take my shirt off from how much I had been sweating.

"Bailey, go to bed." Trevor mumbled sleepily next to me and I was basically panting. In the dream, I got a phone call from his boss that he went on a call and he thought everything was fine but it wasn't and he was attacked and I couldn't tell what clearly happened to him but something went wrong and I was crying in my dream, but when I woke up I was crying too.

"Bailey, go to bed." He repeated and I laid down next to him and faced him. He was okay. That's all I had to remind myself. It was just a dream and I was in his arms. I kissed his cheek and he looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked sleepily.

"I had another dream-I'm fine." I said and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"I'm still alive and sleeping next to you. Don't let that bullshit scare you. It's just your head making shit up. Nothings going to happen to me. We're both safe and that's all that matters." He said and I nodded. He pulled me into him tightly and I nuzzled into his chest.

"I love you, Trev." I said sleepily and he kissed me.

"I love you too." He said and he kissed my cheek multiple times before nuzzling back into my neck. I felt so safe in his arms, and I hated that we had to go to work in the morning. I just wanted to not go and cuddle all day.