Chapter 69

Trev got a hotel room for the night and we stumbled into the room while kissing. I knew what we would do in the room as soon as we calmed down after he proposed just by the way we started acting with each other, and I was not complaining about it.

He stumbled over my feet and fell on top of me on the bed and we both laughed.

"Get out of those jeans." He smirked.

"Get me out of them." I said and he chuckled lowly. He sat up and unbuttoned my jeans before slowly pulling them down and I pulled my shirt off over my head. He took his shirt off and I looked at his chest. His tattoos were so fucking attractive. He took his jeans off and kicked them off the bed as I kissed his chest and neck. He went back to focusing on me and he pulled my panties down and his boxers. I pulled my bra off over my head and he kissed my neck.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he kissed my chest and sucked on my breasts. He sat up some and kissed down to my stomach and he rubbed it and kissed it with a half smile.

"My baby." He said and I smiled. He went down to my sex and he smirked before flicking his tongue up against clit. I bit my lip and tried to hold in my moans while he continued, but I couldn't.

"Trevor." I moaned and he pulled his boxers off as he continued to suck and nibble lightly on my clit. I loved his body so much.

"I want you so bad." He said lowly and he stopped, but kept rubbing me. I stroked his length and he eased himself inside me slowly.

"Shit." He moaned and he pressed against me and kissed me.

"Fuck!"

* * *

I woke up the next morning to him shaking me gently. He was holding me and rubbing the back of my thigh too.

"Good morning my beautiful fiancé." He said sleepily and I smiled.

"Good morning my hot fiancé." I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

"You're so peaceful when you're sleeping." He said.

"You we're watching me sleep?" I asked.

"Am I not allowed to watch you sleep?" He asked.

"You are. I just think it's cute." I said.

"You're cute." He said and I chuckled.

"Are we in the honeymoon phase?" I asked.

"We aren't married yet. This is like the pre-honeymoon phase. Then we'll hit the honeymoon phase, then we'll argue a little-but I'll love you like no other no matter what." He said and I wrapped my arm around him.

"We have to leave soon." I said and he nodded.

"I know. Let's get a shower and get going." He said and sat up. He pulled me up with him and brought me into a kiss and he got off the bed after.

"I wish we would have packed extra clothes but I didn't know we were planning on staying." I said.

"Yeah I know but it's fine." He shrugged and I followed him into the bathroom he actually went to the bathroom and I started the shower and got in. I was honestly cold so I wanted the warmth of the water. He went in the shower after and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

"Do you like your ring?" He asked.

"I love it so much and it fits absolutely perfect." I said and he smiled.

"I made sure to keep it simple, but also made sure there was a rock. I want you to flaunt it that you're mine." He said and I rested my head against his chest.

"I say we get married right now and have the reception later on. I want to be Mrs. Prescott as soon as possible." I said and he laughed.

"You can call yourself Mrs Prescott. I want you to. Show it off baby, I just want to do it the traditional way." He said and rubbed my back.

"Then I'll just say we're married for now." I chuckled and he kissed me.

"Let's have a quicky before we go home." He smirked and I nodded. I knew he wanted it. I had just been waiting for when he was going to ask.