Chapter 33

What did I normally do when I was upset and wanted to get over something? Get drunk. I was at the bar as usual, but I was drinking a lot more as usual. I was basically double fisting vodka red bulls and dancing with random guys and girls on the dance floor. I was alone. I realized I basically pushed all of my friends away while I was secretly with Trevor, which I knew if I asked them to hang out they would-but I felt ashamed of myself. I just didn't know what to do and I decided to just get drunk by myself.

* * *

I woke up to a flashlight shining on my eyes with fingers forcing my eyelids apart. I couldn't see straight from how drunk I was.

"Come on." I heard a familiar voice mumble worriedly and I couldn't make it or concentrate. I was literally so confused on what was going on. I had just been out on the dance floor.

"Touch your nose." The voice said as they held me up and I touched my nose.

"Jesus Christ." He said and I stumbled.

"Can you call my boyfriend?" I slurred and stumbled into the person carrying me.

"Your boyfriend?" The voice asked.

"I mean-I don't have a boyfriend anymore." I said.

"Bailey. Focus on me as best as you can Okay? You need to stop moving-"

"I'm not moving. Who is this?" I asked as I put my hands on what felt like his face and he pulled my wrist away.

"Cuff her." I heard another voice say and I narrowed my eyes.

"Cuff who?" I slurred.

"I'm not cuffing her. I'll drive her home. You're fine to go." The voice said. I realized it was Trevor at that point.

"Trevor?" I asked.

"Yeah." He mumbled and I was brought into a car.

"I want you inside me." I said.

"It's not happening." He said.

"I love you." I said.

"Mhm." He sighed and I rolled the window down and stuck my head out and he grabbed me.

"Are you fucking insane? Stop." He warned and I leaned against the back of the seat and lifted my shirt up.

"Bailey." He warned and he pulled my shirt down.

"It's so fucking hot." I said.

"It's 16° outside. Stop." He warned and held my shirt down so I went to unbutton my jeans and he stopped me.

"What are you-it's not hot. You're just extremely fucked up and I'm pretty sure you were drugged." He said and I leaned back against the chair and kind of rocked back and fourth.

"I wish you could have met my ex." I slurred.

"He was a cop like you. God I love guys in uniform." I chuckled and he grabbed my hands and held them down against my lap.

"You need to stop." He said and I felt my head hit the window and everything went black.

* * *

I woke up to a flashlight in my eyes again and I pushed it away before getting sick beside myself. I didn't know where I was and I still felt drunk but I knew what was going on.

"Where am I?" I asked and the flashlight turned off and I met eyes with Trevor.

"You're in my car. You were drugged tonight. Thanks for throwing up in my car." He said and I went to sit up but he stopped me.