Chapter 50

I left work and I called one of Trevor's friends to see if they knew where he was, but they didn't answer so, I checked Facebook. As dumb as that sounded and as much as I fucking hated Facebook, every single thing that went on was plastered on there from my town so I quickly found out where he was and what was going on. He was at a bank, and even an hour later it was still going on. There was no reports of anyone injured and I was happy, but still scared because it meant he was stuck and they were taking their time so nothing would happen.

I quickly got to the bank and there were news trucks surrounding it along with police and ambulances-anything you could think of, and I ran through a crowd of people and police stopped me.

"You can't go past this point ma'am." A cop said as he grabbed me by my shoulders and I looked up at him.

"Trevor-is he okay?" I asked.

"Prescott?" He asked and I nodded.

"He's in there still. We're trying our best to get this under control. He has one of our officers held hostage with his gun and he's in there without a gun. Back-up came late." He said and my eyes softened.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"I hope so." He said and he paused.

"Go Wait with our officers. He'd kill us if we treated you like this." He said and I moved past him after he allowed me to and found sawyer.

"Sawyer, is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"Bailey, I know you care about him but your best bet is to sit in one of our cars and wait." He said and didn't even answer and my eyes softened.

"I just want him to be okay." I said.

"Well I'm trying for it to be." He said and I went to a car and sat down. I grabbed my phone and I texted him that I was there and he called me almost right away.

"Trevor? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I'm still in the same place I was before. I need you to do me a favor and I need you to tell my guys to get their guns ready." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell them to get their guns ready." He warned and I ran to sawyer while on the phone with him.

"Bailey, what did I say?" He warned.

"No-I'm on the phone with him. He told me to tell you guys to get your guns ready." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What?" He asked and I heard gunshots from inside the building and my heart sank to my stomach and sawyer turned around to the building and officers shot through all of the windows of the bank. It was so loud and glass from the windows was everywhere. I covered my ears and sawyer grabbed a huge gun and walked towards the bank after the shots settled. He slowly walked in with guys behind him and at that point I wanted to go in and grab Trevor myself. I was scared.

"Prescott?! Where you at?!" I heard the officers yell inside and I called him but it just rang.

"I need a medic! Now!" I heard sawyer yell and I went to run in but I was grabbed by multiple officers.

"Let me in!" I screamed and they pulled me down to the ground and pinned me down.

"Stop." They warned and I tried getting away from them and hit them and the officer put me in handcuffs. They put me in handcuffs.

"You're under arrest for hitting an active police officer." He mumbled and he pulled me up.

"You aren't fucking arresting me!" I screamed in front of so many people and officers and they basically drug me into a cop car.

"Trevor is my boyfriend!" I yelled and they ignored me and slammed the door.

"Let me out!" I screamed in the car alone as they walked away and I couldn't get out of the car at all. I was just hitting the windows, and then I stopped when I accepted I couldn't get out and I moved to the other side closest to the bank so I could see what was happening. They brought out an officer, whom I assumed had been the one who was held hostage, and he seemed fine. Then I saw Trevor. He was holding his side and basically crawling out. He was asking for help and he seemed like he couldn't breathe. My eyes softened and I hit the window as sawyer lightly jogged to him and so did a few other officers as they knelt down next to him and got his up against the wall of the building. He had blood on his hands and I started to cry.

"Trevor!" I cried and screamed even though he couldn't hear me and probably no one could. He was wincing and they pulled his vest off and got him up. He had blood on his shoulder and I couldn't see if he was shot or not. I was too far away. I couldn't even grab my phone to call him. The officer that threw me in his car got in his car and he slammed the door.

"Let me out! What's wrong with Trevor?!" I asked.

"Shut the hell up. You're going to the station." He mumbled.

"Trevor Prescott is my boyfriend!" I yelled and he turned around and looked at me.

"Prescott?" He asked.

"Yes." I said softly.

"Shit." He mumbled and he ran his fingers through his hair before getting out and grabbing me. He uncuffed me and apologized and I ignored him and ran to the ambulance Trevor was put it.

"Trev." I said softly and he looked up at me as he was wincing.

"Don't let her in here." He warned.

"Trevor." I said softly and sawyer put his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on." He said.

"No-what's wrong with him? Was he shot?" I asked.

"Bailey, you're welcome to go to the hospital and visit but if he doesn't want you to see him like this right now then listen to him. If my wife showed up to this I wouldn't want her to be around it either." He said.

"Where did he get shot?" I asked.

"Fuck!" Trevor yelled in pain and I looked up over sawyers shoulder and saw the medics trying to stop the blood. There was so much blood. I didn't remember what happened after that.