Chapter 91

The doctors came back with all his test results and they all came back good except for the fact that he had some damage caused from the coma. He was going to need help talking and as much as I tried to ignore it, from the time he first woke up I knew something wasn't right. He was just too quiet. He reacted normally and knew what he wanted to say and he said things that were right, but he didn't say a lot.

The doctors talked to him about ways to help it and he just went with it and agreed. He could comprehend things perfectly he just didn't respond completely. I was just happy he was alive and he didn't lose his memory and he still was him and would get better. It wasn't permanent. All over something so stupid.

After a week of being in the hospital he was able to come home and I had never seen kenzi so happy to see eitherof is. Same with cooper, Although he had to learn not to jump up on him since he was still healing.

"Hey." He said softly to her.

"I missed you so much daddy. We have to play tea party. We have to go to the movies and play at the dog park." She said.

"Okay." He smiled and he hugged her tightly and I pouted my lips out. I wanted him to talk so bad. Regularly.

"What do you want to eat baby?" I asked and he kissed me.

"Whatever." He said and I held him tightly for a second and he rested his chin on top of my head.

"Where's your brother?" He asked.

"Don't worry about my brother. I could care less about him." I said.

"I just wanna know." He said.

"He got arrested and his badge taken away." I said.

"I'll talk to sawyer. He'll get it back." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No he's not. He hurt you. Do you remember?" I asked and he nodded.

"He shot me, I know." He said and I sighed.

"We can talk about it another time." I said and he nodded.

"Can I drink?" He asked.

"No. You're on medication and everything no." I sighed and he rolled his eyes as he followed me into the kitchen. He sat down at the table and went on his phone and I wanted to just cuddle with him and talk to him about stupid things that we always did, but he wasn't okay and he couldn't properly speak yet. The doctors said it would be months but to keep bringing up things that would make him talk to continue making him comfortable.

"What about baby names?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Boy or girl?" He asked.

"Boy." I said.

"Dakota. Girl or boy for that." He said.

"Anymore?" I asked.

"Leighton." He said.

"Are you naming football players?" I asked and he chuckled and nodded.

"I like Dakota, but you named dak after dal Prescott. You already had a Dakota." I said.

"Yeah but this is different." He said and I smiled weakly.

"What about Austin?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Hunter? Andrew? Tristin? I don't know." He shrugged.

"What about girl names?" I asked.

"Dakota." He smirked and I chuckled.

"No." I said.

"Name him after your boyfriend, Noah." He said and I thought he honestly forgot and it scared me but he was joking. I laughed and he did too. It made me so happy.

"I don't know. I like Dakota." I said.

"Dakota Prescott." He said.

"Dakota Miles Prescott." I said.

"For a boy." He said and I nodded.

"Dakota Mae Prescott." I said and he nodded.

"Dak." He said and I smiled and put my hand on my little bump and he motioned me over to him. I walked over and he kissed my stomach softly and rubbed it.

"I heard you." He said.

"When?" I asked.

"When I was in the hospital." He said and my eyes softened.

"I fought for you and our baby." He said and I ran my fingers through his hair and he kissed my stomach again before wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head against my stomach. I rubbed his shoulders and upper back and he held me for a good five minutes before letting go of me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you so much more." I said and he smiled weakly. I grabbed my phone off the counter and asked him what he wanted again and he shrugged.

"I'll have whatever." He said.

"Do you want Chinese?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled and called and he went back on his voice. I could tell he didn't want to talk in general because he knew he couldn't do it properly and he was fustrated.

I ordered the food and Kenz ran into the kitchen with cooper and ran to Trev.

"Daddy! Can we play?!" She asked.

"I can't." He said.

"Kenz, daddy still isn't feeling good. You're going to have to give him a few weeks. I ordered us dinner though and we can play after dinner." I said and she looked upset. I knew it killed him to tell her no.

"I feel bad." He said as she walked out and I nodded.

"I know, but you can't. Not yet." I said and he nodded. He went back on his phone and started texting someone and I didn't really question who it was. I didn't really care either. I knew it was probably his dad or something.

"I really can't have a drink?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"Trev you literally went to rehab to not drink. You were doing good." I said.

"It'll make me better." He said.

"It won't. It'll make you sick with your medication. No." I said and he sighed. He rubbed his temple like he was mad and annoyed and I went over to him and kissed him.

"You just came out of a coma. You can't be drinking. Trev your brain is normal right now. There's damage." I said and he put his hand on my thigh.

"I'm still me." He said and I nodded.

"I know that. But it will hurt you." I said and he sighed before rubbing my thigh and he sat back in his chair. He motioned me to sit on his lap and I chuckled before sitting. He ran his hand to the front of my leggings and ran it under them and I stopped him.

"Stop." I chuckled and he smirked against my neck.

"I don't want to." He said and he broke away from my hand and went to my sex and I was laughing but stopped when he started rubbing me. He was still definitely him and I think that's how he was trying to prove it. I gripped his knee and he kissed my neck as he did it.

"Trev." I moaned and he made me cum within seconds. He pulled away from me and he made me suck his fingers and kiss me.

"You're definitely still you." I said and he nodded as he pulled his lips away from mine slowly and I got back up.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you." I chuckled and he smiled weakly and went back on his phone. I loved him so much. I really did. He meant everything to me.