Chapter 107

"Bailey?" Trev asked as I was in the bath and I looked up at him as he walked in the bathroom.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you were in here." He said.

"It's fine. We just got dak and kenz to sleep and I needed a second to relax." I said and he nodded.

"Can we have mommy and daddy time because I need to relax too." He said and I pouted my lip out at him and nodded.

"I'm sorry I left you to put Dak asleep." I said and he leaned down and kissed me.

"Kenz asked me where babies come from." He said and I chuckled.

"What'd you say?" I asked.

"Mommy's stomachs." He said and I laughed.

"I didn't know what else to say. She's too young to get the actual talk so it was the first thing that came to mind." He said and I smiled and kissed him again.

"You gave a good answer-"

"Go wait in bed for me. I'm going to get out of here and maybe we can give back rubs." I said and he nodded.

"Okay. Don't rush you deserve your bath too." He said.

"I want your back rubs more." I chuckled and he smiled as I got up out the tub. He handed me my towel and kissed my forehead as he did.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said.

"You wish." He said and I kissed him again and he kissed me.

"When you're all healed up and everything can we make another baby as soon as we can?" He asked and I laughed.

"Dak is literally a week old and you already want to try again?" I asked.

"5 more weeks we can try again. It's going to be a long wait but we've gone that long before." He said and I chuckled.

"Let's see how we feel in 5 weeks. I don't know if I'm ready for that even right now." I said and he wrapped his arms around me and held me.

"You're going to be all wet. I'll be out." I said.

"I don't care. I'll change." He said and brought me back into him for a hug and I chuckled.

"Why are you so cuddly? What'd you do?" I asked.

"I didn't do anything. Just love you." He said.

"I love you too, I told you that a few times now." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Trev, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"You're lying to me." I said.

"Nothings wrong." He said.

"The only time you're this cuddly and quiet is when something is wrong and you're upset." I said.

"Nothing is wrong though. I'm fine. I'm just tired." He said and I nodded.

"Okay. Well go lay down and I'll be out." I said.

"Okay." He said and I let go of him and he walked out and I got dressed in one of his t-shirts and a pair of panties that fit my ass perfectly. I walked out the bathroom and he was on his phone with his arm behind his head and just had boxers on. He looked so good.

"Who are you texting?" I asked and climbed in bed next to him and he didn't rely for a few seconds and locked his phone and turned.

"Trev." I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No one." He said.

"I don't like how you're being." I said and he started rubbing my shoulder down to my back.

"Trev." I sighed.

"I was offered my job back." He said.

"No." I said.

"I know. Sawyer told me I could come back after-"

"No. You're not doing anything." I said.

"Bailey-"

"How many times did we go through this? No. Absolutely not." I said.

"Okay." He sighed.

"You have two kids you have to help me raise and were doing great right now. We have been great since you left. Do not do this to me. Please do not start this argument." I said.

"It's not an argument-"

"Trevor. We have been absolutely amazing. We have been on a schedule with the kids and you literally just asked me if I was ready to have another. I'm not having another kid with you if you're doing that. I know I wouldn't be able to do this alone let alone with three. Come on, Trevor. Think logically." I said.

"I'm telling you things would be okay." He said.

"Yeah." I mumbled and he sighed.

"Sawyer is thinking about leaving and being done." He said.

"Good. They'll find someone else to take his job." I said.

"Bailey, come on." He sighed.

"Give me one reason you think it's a good idea to go back." I said.

"It'll make me happy." He said.

"Which is great. But I know our kids and me make you happy too." I said.

"Are you saying if I go back you'd leave me and bring the kids with you?" He asked.

"It would probably end up being that way." I said.

"Bailey." He sighed.

"No. You know exactly how I feel about it. Don't even try and act like you don't. You have no idea how scared I was for you everytime you woke up to go to work. I can't have that stress on me on top of the stress with the kids. Please." I said.

"Okay." He sighed and I nuzzled into his chest and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you. I don't want to stop you from doing anything you want to, but I seriously can't handle that." I said and he nodded.

"I know. I love you too." He said and he kissed his cheek.

"I'm proud of you though. You've been doing so good. We've been doing so good." I said and he nodded.

"I'm doing better."