Chapter 114

Trevor hadn't seen my dress, nor had he seen me in it. He had no clue and I didn't want him to. It was good luck for him to not see it. I was with Ashley, Brielle, and Carter along with a few friends from work and taking pictures and everything. Trev was probably with the guys and taking pictures too. My hair was done perfectly, my make up was done perfectly, my dress fit perfectly. Everything was perfect and I looked beautiful. I was taking so many pictures with everyone and when my dad saw me I thought he was going to cry.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." He said befor hugging me and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I can't wait to see him." I said.

"He better be anxious to see you. You look amazing." He said and I chuckled.

"Thank you. I just want to get married now. I barely slept last night from how excited I was." I said and he nodded.

"Your mother was the same exact way. Don't worry, it'll happen quicker than you want it to."

* * *

"It's time!" Brielle said excitedly to me and I had tears in my eyes. I was already going to ruin my make up.

"Jesus Christ." I said.

"Don't cry. You can only cry when you get down there." She said and fanned me down. I relaxed and as soon as I heard the music start playing I had tears again, but since the music started playing I was my only source of calming down because carter, Brielle, and Ash all had to walk down the aisle before me a line up. Knowing Trev was down there with sawyer and everyone made me so excited but scared. I was a mess.

Once every one of my bridesmaids were down the aisle, I was next to walk in. The workers opened the door for me slowly and everyone turned to me. His family, his friends, my family, my friends. Everyone, and then I looked at Trev and it made me feel like we were the only ones in the room. I walked all the way down the aisle and got to him and he had tears in his eyes too.

"You're so beautiful." He said softly and I smiled weakly. I wiped my tears and looked at the priest. I wanted to say my vows so bad. I wanted to hear his. The priest started though and we went through everything so fast. Instead of the regular traditional vows, we made our own and I was so excited. I really was, but I know I was going to cry. It was his turn to say his vows and my heart was racing as he pulled a paper out of his pocket and unfolded it.

"Bails. I don't even know where to start-" he paused as he read from the paper and looked up at me with his lips pursed.

"You're standing in front of me looking more beautiful than ever. I swear you get hotter by the second-" he paused and everyone laughed. Including me.

"Not even just your looks, but everything about you is beautiful. Your laugh, your personality, your patience with me, your love. You have been there for me in my lowest of times and no matter how much stress I put on you, you still love me and push me to do better every time. Things haven't been easy. Especially the last few weeks-well honestly the entire time we've been together. We've been through so much together in the year and a half that we've been best friends, but it seems so much longer in the best way possible. I love waking up next to you in the morning, watching you before you even wake up, I love seeing the drool on your pillow and your hair a mess. I love telling Kenz and Dakota bedtime stories, even though Kenz falls asleep half way into them and dak doesn't understand a word we're saying yet. I promise that I will do my best to grow as a better husband and father for you and our kids each day. I promise to love you unconditionally and try to be less of a-cover your ears Kenz-dumbass." He smiled weakly as he cried and he paused and cleared his throat.

"Give me a second." He chuckled and wiped his tears away on the sleeve of his suit and I wiped my tears.

"Don't cry." Kenz said cutely and everyone laughed including us.