Chapter 93

"I fucking hate being treated that way." He basically yelled in the car after we left one of his appointments and he pulled his seatbelt on and he rubbed his temples.

"Trev, they're just trying to help." I said.

"I'm not a fucking kid." He mumbled.

"You're getting better." I said.

"They're treating me like a toddler trying to fucking learn how to speak." He mumbled.

"You're saying more." I said.

"I don't care." He mumbled.

"Trevor you're doing better." I said.

"Asking me to say Apple? Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked.

"I know. I know you can say that. But it's their jobs-"

"I'm not going to anymore." He mumbled.

"Trevor you have to in order to get better. I hate seeing you like this." I said.

"Not going back." He mumbled and I sighed.

"I'm serious." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"I'm tired of being treated like I'm a fucking kid." He said and I put my hand on his knee.

"You're not being treated as a kid. You're being treated as someone who almost got killed and was force into a coma from their injuries. They're doing what they have to do. They're not trying to make you feel that way. Plus, you've been saying more than you've been able to lately." I said and he didn't say anything.

"Trev." I sighed and he shrugged and looked out the window as I started to drive.

"Trevor-"

"I'm not talking because I don't want to." He said.

"I'm going to make you talk to me. Whether it's one word or not. I know you can't help it, but I can't keep going on like this with you being so short. I miss you." I said.

"I miss me too." He said and he rubbed his scruff and went on his phone. I sighed and drove us home he was clearly not in the mood and I understood completely, but I was just trying to get him to understand he needed help. He truly did and he was getting better, but more needed to be worked on. He wasn't able to talk like he normally did. He would pour out his heart to me daily and he hadn't been because he literally couldn't.

We got home after the drive though and we were greeted by Kenz when we walked through the door. He picked her up as soon as she went to him and he kissed her cheek.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." She said and he put her down and he grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be. I know you're frustrated." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm stubborn." He said.

"Not as stubborn as me." I smiled and he smiled weakly back. He kissed my forehead before grabbing his phone out his pocket and he walked away from me. I hated it. It didn't make me mad at him, I knew he didn't mean it in a bad way, I just hated how little talk there was between us. His phone was the only way he could get his thoughts down completely. I hated my brother for what he did to him. My phone went off after he made his way upstairs and I already knew it was him.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you tonight in bed. I know it's not the solver to everything but since I can't finish a sentence I can finish that." He said and I smiled weakly. He still was sexual that's for sure. Nothing about that changed.