Chapter 137

Sawyer left my house for the night and I was so bored. I was literally sitting at my kitchen table doing arts and crafts by myself. Then I heard a knock on my door and for some reason I immediately knew it was Trev. I lightly jogged to my door and opened it, and it was and he had the kids too.

"Mommy!" Dak and Kenz said excitedly and I smiled and picked them both up.

"Hey babies. I missed you both so so much." I said and kissed them.

"Daddy said uncle sawyer might be here. Is he?" Kenz asked and I shook my head.

"No. Uncle sawyer went home for the night." I said and I looked up at Trev.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey."  He said and I put them down and hugged him.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Better." He said and I smiled weakly.

"Dak, Kenz-I was painting in the kitchen if you wanna paint something with me." I said.

"Yeah!" They both said excitedly and ran to the kitchen.

"You can come in." I said as I walked away from trevor standing at the door to make sure they didn't throw paint everywhere and he did. Cooper also freaked out when he saw Trev and it was really cute. Trev playfully wrestled with him and it was adorable.

"Don't use a lot of paint-see. A little bit of paint will last you." I said as they grabbed paper and trev stood in the doorway of the kitchen and smiled weakly as he watched me with them.

"Mommy mode was definitely turned on." He said and I chuckled.

"Why didn't you text me? I would have set stuff up for them already." I said.

"I took them to get ice cream and figured I'd bring them over." He said.

"Ohhh so daddy got you all on a sugar high and wanted mommy to deal with it huh?" I joked and they nodded and trev laughed.

"We miss you." Trev said and I nodded.

"I missed them so much." I said. He looked at me for a second and I kissed daks cheek. He looked so much more like Trev each day. It was insane.

"You're so handsome." I said and he giggled.

"Mommy! I'm going to paint a puppy!" Kenz said and I smiled.

"You should paint cooper." I said and she nodded.

"Okay hold on. I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." I said and I walked past Trev and down the hall.

When I got out Trev was standing in the hall and I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I just miss you." He said.

"You told me." I said.

"Do you still have feelings for me?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Bailey." He said softly and I shrugged.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No, seriously just kiss me. I miss your lips. I can prove to you that you still have feelings for me. Please kiss me." He said and I shook my head.

"Trev I don't want feelings for you." I said and his eyes softened.

"Bails come on." He said and I shook my head.

"No. Come on I want to make sure the kids don't have paint everywhere." I said and he grabbed my arm gently and he shook his head.

"Please." He said.

"If I kiss you I'm not going to feel anything." I said.

"Then kiss me. Please. Even if you don't feel anything, I need to feel something." He said and I grabbed his cheeks and I locked my lips with his. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and he ran his hands to my sides. He pulled my waist into his and we kissed for a while. When we pulled away he looked down at me as if he was asking if I felt anything and I shook my head.

"I didn't feel a thing." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Absolutely positive. Trev I'm serious. I'm done. I love you as a father to our children and that's it." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Okay." He said and I nodded and walked past him. I went into the kitchen and Kenz was painting coopers tail and Dak had paint completely all over his face.

"Kenz! Dak!" I yelled and she stopped and looked up at me and Dak looked up at me innocently. Trev came on and started to laugh and he picked Dak up and took the paint from him.

"You're silly. Why would you paint your face?" Trev chuckled and kissed a bare part of his cheek.

"Trev this isn't funny. There's paint all over them and the dog." I said.

"It's non-toxic paint. It's not going to hurt them or the dog. Calm down." He said as he wiped Daks face off and I grabbed a paper towel and soaked it with water and wiped coopers tail. It came off of him and Dak thankfully, along with Kenz's hands.

"No more paint." I said.

"Can I take them back to my house or do you want them here?" He asked.

"I don't care." I mumbled and he gave me a weird look and I realized what I said.

"Then they'll just come home with me. Come on Kenz. Come on Dak. Well see mommy later." He said and my eyes softened.

"Trev hold on." I said.

"No. I'll be back later in the week." He said and my eyes softened as they left. I kept telling myself to not show that I missed Trev and kept ignoring how I felt and telling myself to just love sawyer, but when I kissed Trev I had to brush off the fact that I missed him. I missed him more than anything. Kissing him felt like breathing after being underwater for too long. I had to lie to him and tell someone whose kisses made me feel alive, that I didnt feel anything and it wa style worst feeling in my life. I missed Trev more than anything, and although sawyer was good to me, Trev was my person and was my everything. I just was too scared to admit it. I didn't want to feel weak.