Chapter 53

"Trevor." I moaned as our bodies were intertwined and he was on top of me with his body against mine. He woke me up by kissing me around 9 in the morning and it progressively lead further, but I don't mind. Our time of relaxation and to relieve stress after the day we had before was definitely being used for that.

"Fuck." He moaned lowly and grunted. He went slower and my lips parted as I threw my head back in pleasure when I came. He kissed my neck and moaned and grunted as he pushed all the way inside me and panted.

"Jesus Christ." He said out of breath and he looked down at me and slowly pulled out. He rubbed me with his tip to relax before collapsing next to me and I kissed him and wrapped my leg around his waist.

"I needed that." He said.

"We haven't done that in a while. I needed it too." I said and he rested his arm behind his head and nodded.

"We really have to talk to Nancy tomorrow." He said.

"Do you think we'll talk to Mackenzie about it tomorrow too?" I asked.

"I don't know. I want talk to her first in a way, you know? Just to ask if she would even want us. I don't want to do it if she doesn't want to. I know she's young so she doesn't understand much, but I want to talk to her and see how she reacts." He said.

"We will. I'll ask Nancy tomorrow." I said and he smiled weakly.

"I have a good feeling she'll be more than happy to let us adopt her." He said.

"Me too. I hope she is." I said and he kissed me.

"Love you." He said softly and I kissed him.

"Love you too." I said and he kissed me again.

"I love you so damn much." He said and he went down to my neck and tickled me with his scruff and I laughed as he rolled back on his side next to me. He wanted more, and I was going to let him.

* * *

It was the next day after school and Trevor and I had a meeting scheduled with Nancy and Mackenzie. I was so nervous and I knew he was too, but we were also excited at the same time.

We were sitting at tables in my classroom and Trev was sitting next to me, while Mackenzie and Nancy were sitting across from us. She looked confused and almost upset.

"Okay.." Nancy started and paused before motioning to us.

"Do you want to talk with her alone?" She asked.

"We don't mind if you're in the room-"

"I know. I just want to let you guys talk. It's okay." She said after cutting Trevor off and she got up. Mackenzie looked up at us with a confused look as she left and Trevor leaned over the desk and smiled.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi officer Prescott." She said shyly and I chuckled.

"He's not as scary as you would think he'd be. You don't have to be shy or nervous." I said and she blushed and giggled.

"And if you have a crush on him, we can keep that our secret. I have a crush on him too, so we're already best friends." I said and She giggled and he laughed. I wasn't trying to be her mom, and Trevor wasn't trying to be her dad. We wanted to act as a guardian and parent figures to her, but we weren't her parents and could never replace them.

"You're probably confused and unsure of what's going on, huh kiddo?" He asked and she nodded.

"Well-" he paused and he narrowed his eyes and sighed.