Chapter 30

I went to work the next day and Trevor was there. He still hadn't gotten the position yet but was in progress so he was still working with me. He had a scratch on his face and I cocked an eyebrow at him when I saw him.

"What happened?" I asked and he kissed me.

"Nothing." He said and played it off by kissing me again.

"Tell me. What happened?" I repeated and he shrugged.

"I just got in an argument with Ash last night. I'm fine." He said.

"She hit you?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Trevor, What is going on? Is there something I don't know?" I asked.

"There's a lot you don't know baby and I tried telling you that already." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You'll find out." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't want to find out. Just tell me." I said,

"We literally just got in an argument. That's it." He said.

"And she hit you?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"It looks like a bad scratch." I said and cupped his cheek to look at it.

"I'm fine. She just got me pretty good." He said and I pouted my lip out before kissing him again.

"She seems scared of you." I said.

"She's scared I'll leave her." He shrugged and I shrugged.

"I'd be scared to lose you too. You're too good to lose." I said and he smiled and went to kiss my neck but I stopped him.

"I don't want to get in trouble like we did." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah. I know." He said and he pulled away from me completely and it was just awkward, weird. He wasn't being himself and I was just confused. I didn't know if it was something I did or something he was going through, but I didn't like it. At all. Ash also didn't seem that bad of a person when I saw them at the bar and she seemed really sweet too, he made her out to be a monster.

* * *

A few days later I stayed at the school later than expected, and when I got home I just wanted to go to bed. It was 8pm and it felt like 3am. I went straight upstairs without eating and everything and I took my shirt off over my head as soon as I walked in my room. I unclapsed my bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Keep going." I heard Trevor's voice and I screamed and looked up to see him on my bed with his arms rested behind his head and his feet crossed with a huge smirk on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here!? How long have you been here?!" I asked and he chuckled.

"Surprise. I've been here for like fifteen minutes-you know your vibrators battery is out." He said and he held it up with a smirk as he switched the on and off button up and down. My face turned red and I ran to him and grabbed it from it.

"Stop." I said and he chuckled.

"You're not funny. I'm actually pissed off at you." I said and threw it in my drawer.

"Why are you mad at me? I wanted to surprise you." He said.

"Because I'm mad at you in general-I think you should leave." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Leave?" He asked.

"Yes-please." I said.

"Bailey, I didn't even do anything. We always joke sexually." He said and I rolled my eyes.