Chapter 144

I didn't know how, but Mackenzie was taken from us and put with her aunt and uncle. We begged Nancy and nothing even happened through the court and we couldn't do anything about it. She showed us the contract with our signatures, and she had to leave us. We stayed with her the entire day and took her out and hugged her for so long before she left. She was crying so hard and we were too as soon as she left. It was the worst feeling. I didn't understand how it was possible at all.

After a few weeks passed without having Kenz with us and only Dak, we both got bored and we had sex for the first time in months. Of course we didn't use a condom or anything like that, and of course I let him finish inside me. It was the best we'd ever had that night. We let out every single emotion we had built up by just loving on one another.

As we laid in bed next to each other when we finished, he started to rub my stomach and he kissed my cheek.

"I miss Kenz." He said softly and I looked up at him and kissed him.

"We need to talk to Nancy about visiting her. She never gave us information. I really miss her too." I said and he kissed me again.

"I'll call her tomorrow. Or I can find the aunt and uncle myself. I am a detective now. I do what I want." He said and I chuckled and so did he.

"Do you think we'll ever get her back?" I asked.

"I don't know. I hope we do. She was supposed to be in our family and I really don't know anymore. Weee constantly getting people we love taken away from us and I'm so tired of it." He said and I nodded and rubbed my temples.

"We'll find a way. I love you so much. You weee good tonight." I said and he smiled weakly.

"So were you. I needed that badly." He said and I wrapped my leg around his waist and held him tightly. He held me back and kissed my forehead and I rested my head against his chest. I really missed him so much when I wasn't with him. He made me feel so safe and different.

* * *

"Dakkers!" We both said excitedly as he was running around and Trev was chasing him with cooper. He ran down the hall and cooper jumped on Trevor's back and bit him and trev hit him.

"Cooper!" I yelled and he stopped in the hallway. He always got worked up when Trev was playing and he did sometimes nip, but he full on bit Trev on the back and trev was pissed.

"Fucking dog." He yelled and I lightly jogged to him and put my hand on his back gently.

"You're fine. Just broke skin a little bit." I said and he looked down at cooper and grabbed his collar.

"Outside. Now." He warned and drug him out. He made him go outside and shut the door on him and he mumbled as he went into the kitchen and wet a paper towel with warm water.

"Are you okay daddy?" Dak asked and he nodded.

"I'm fine. Bails can you just wipe off my back? Is it bleeding?" He asked.

"No, it just looks like a scrape but I'll wipe it off and clean you up." I said and he smiled weakly.

"I don't know why he would fucking do that." He sighed and I shrugged.

"You know he gets worked up when you play. He's more of your dog than anyone else in the house. I don't think he meant to hurt you, unless he was trying to protect Dak." I said and he sighed as I rubbed his back and cleaned it up. My scratch marks from us having sex were all over his back too and I loved it.

"Can Cooper come in?" Dak asked cutely and trev looked down at him.

"Yeah. But we can't play roughly with him. I don't want him biting anyone else." He said and he nodded. He opened the back door and cooper jumped up on Trev and licked his face. Almost as if it was an apology, and trev smiled weakly.

"Our dog acts like you when he wants to win me back." He said to me and my jaw dropped.

"Shut up." I mumbled and he chuckled. Cooper got down and licked Dak too before going out in the living room and trev kissed me as Dak walked out.

"Can you just be pregnant." He said against my lips and I chuckled.

"Calm down, cowboy." I said and I patted the front of his jeans and he smirked.

"You drive me crazy." He said lowly and I kissed him again. He locked his lips to mine and pressed me against the counter and I rubbed his abs.

"We're having sex again tonight. I need another baby, I'm telling you." He said.

"Okay." I said and he smiled before kissing my neck.

"You're so damn beautiful." He said and I chuckled as he went up to my ear and nibbled on it. It tickled and he knew I loved when he did it.

"Fuck me." I said softly and he licked the outside of my ear and trailed kisses to my cheeks and back to my lips.

"Our kid is in the room next to us." He said.

"Tell him to go play upstairs while we play down here." I said and he smirked and unbuttoned his jeans and I took his length out.

"Dak! Go upstairs and play!" He called.

"Okay!" He said and we waited until I heard his footsteps run upstairs. He pulled my panties to the side and eased himself inside me and I moaned softly as he started. He pulled my shirt up and sucked on my breasts and I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled on it.

"Faster." I begged and he went faster and harder. My lips parted as he continued and he pressed his lips against mine to muffle my moans.

"Bails." He moaned lowly.

"Choke me." I begged and he choked me lightly. It was just enough for me to want to fuck him even more. I rubbed my clit and locked my eyes on his as I did it and he started to leave hickies across my chest and neck.

"Cum for me." He said lowly.

"Yeah." I moaned and he nuzzled his head into my neck as we both came together. I moaned and so did he and he kissed all over my neck. He slowly pulled out and pulled my panties back and I kissed him.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he buttoned his jeans up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Life's been shitty, but at least I got you. You know? You make me feel better and we have great sex." He asked and I smiled weakly and nodded.

"Thank god I have you. You drive me crazy but I'd literally go insane without you." I said and he rubbed his stomach.

"I would too."