Chapter 23

I hated it. I hated that Trevor belonged to someone else. In the start I knew I'd get attached to him and it was a bad idea to get involved but then I gave it a chance and then stopped and then gave it another chance. Except the second chance went to far and I missed him when he left and started to get used to the feeling of not sleeping alone so when I woke up without him I hated it. I hated when he wasn't with me and he couldn't be.

So the only thing I could do was have fun and drink. I went to the bar that I first went to with Trevor alone. No one but me, and I sat down at the bar. I felt like I was coping with it the way a guy would but I needed to just get my mind off of it and maybe go home with someone else that hopefully wasn't married.

I was sitting at the bar just drinking one after another vodka and Red Bull's and I spotted a guy across the bar. He was so cute and I wanted to talk to him but I didn't know if I should.

"Hey." I heard a guys voice say next to me and I looked over to see a man standing next to me and he sat down.

"Hi." I said. He wasn't ugly, but he was older and I loved older guys but I was in the mood for buff older but young looking guys.

"You look lonely." He said.

"I'm not." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm not lonely." I said.

"How about I buy you a-"

"No." I said.

"Okay." He chuckled annoyingly and he walked away from me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and I could feel people staring at me. I didn't like being stared at as if I were a piece of meat. I heard yelling coming from the dance floor and I looked over to see a group of guys and girls arguing back and forth. I cocked an eyebrow and rolled my eyes as I took another sip from my drink.

"They're idiots." The bartender said to me and I looked up at him. He was cute.

"They are. If it gets worse I'd call the police." I said.

"I know. If a fight starts police are called. They're just arguing." He said and I nodded.

"It's a slow night here. They should have kept it like that." I mumbled and he smiled weakly.

"It happens all the time." He chuckled and I smiled.

"Do you always work here? I feel like I've never seen you. Maybe a couple times?" I asked.

"I'm here all the time. I've seen you, but you're usually with some asshole." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"He's not an asshole. He's a good guy." I said.

"He's an asshole." He said.

"Well I think he's a good person." I said and the crowd on the dance floor got louder and he took his attention off me. We both looked over and saw fighting and he sighed and grabbed his phone. He was obviously calling the cops but he should have before it escalated even more.

When he called, I knew that Trevor would be the one showing up, and he was. He walked through the door as the fight was still going on and no one tried to stop it and half the people there ended up leaving. I stayed though, it was something to entertain me. The only people one the dance floor were the 8 people fighting and there were 8 or 9 people sitting at the bar like me. Trevor didn't see me when he walked in though, and part of me wish he did. He just went straight to the people and he called over his radio for back up and he pulled a guy to the side to talk to about what was going on. I couldn't hear what was going on, but a guy was yelling at a girl and screaming in her face while they were talking. It honestly made me nervous because of how close he was to her.