Chapter 125

We went out for dinner with the kids at a pizza place and took Kenz to get ice cream after. Trev gave Dak a Little from a spoon, but he didn't really seem like he liked it. I got chocolate ice cream of course. I was obsessed with it.

We were in the car though and he kept touching my thigh. He only did it to remind me that he wanted me and I definitely didn't forget, I just didn't want to say anything with Kenz in the car.

"How's your ice cream, Kenz?" He asked and looked back at her and he put his hand on my inner-upper thigh. I almost melted.

"Good. I'm getting full." She said.

"Well you don't have to eat the whole thing, baby girl. It's okay. Just let me know when you're completely done. I'll throw away your trash." He said.

"Okay." She said and he looked over at me and I smiled weakly.

"Wanna taste mine?" He asked.

"I've tasted yours before." I said.

"You've tasted mine plenty of times but I still like when you go back for seconds." He smirked and my jaw dropped.

"You are so bad." I whispered and I tried his ice cream. I looked up at him as I licked it and he kissed me after. His lips were so sweet.

"Taste good?" He asked.

"Always." I said and he smirked

"Can't wait for you to beg for more later." He said and I laughed. He really was so bad.

"You know I will."

* * *

"Trevor." I moaned as he swirled his tongue around my clit in circles and he had two fingers pumping inside me. Every time my hips would buck he would pin them down harder and go faster. He felt so good.

"Trevor." I moaned again and felt myself coming close. He held my waist down tightly and I tugged as gently as possible on his hair. I came and he pulled his fingers out and cleaned up everything with his tongue. He licked up and down slowly and inside me and he pulled away after he licked me clean.

"Do I taste good?" I smirked and rubbed myself  and he nodded.

"I should have skipped dinner and just ate you." He chuckled lowly and he buried his face into my chest before sucking on my breasts. He gripped them and I let out soft moans.

"Trevor." I moaned and tugged on his hair.

"Trevor?!" I heard sawyer yell downstairs loudly and he pulled away from me and put his head up.

"It's fucking 1am. Why is he yelling?!" He asked .

"Why is he here?!" I asked.

"Trevor!" Sawyer yelled again closer and Trev got up. He pulled sweatpants on before I pulled the blanket over myself and sawyer slammed our door open.

"What is wrong with you? My kids are sleeping." Trev said with his eyes narrowed and sawyer walked toward him and almost hit him but Trev moved out his way.

"What's your fucking problem?" Trev asked and I sat up with the blankets covering my chest and body.

"Stop." I said.

"What's my problem? You know my problem. What's yours?" He asked.

"What?" Trev asked and sawyer punched him and Trev held his lip and brushed it off before hitting him.

"Stop!" I yelled and I got up after reaching for my shirt and panties. I quickly put them on and I grabbed Trev.

"Stop." I repeated and I put my hand on his chest. Under his eye was already starting to have a bruise appear.