Chapter 19

"Okay. Don't take the blindfold off. Keep it on." Trevor said as he walked me somewhere after getting out of his car. We went out, just as friends, to look at carpet and stuff for the living room and he said he had a surprise for me before we got home that he had to show me so he blinfolded me in his car.

When we got out his car he had his hands over my eyes even though I already couldn't see a thing from the scarf I had been wearing covering my eyes.

"Trevor, you better not have bought anything." I said.

"Shut up." He chuckled and he put one hand on my hip.

"Watch your step." He said and he helped me get up a few steps. I was so confused. I heard a door open and I already knew we were in my house. There was a mixed smell of smoke and new paint.

"Okay. You can take it off." He said and I did. My heart dropped as soon as I did too. My entire kitchen and living room was done. Not only were they done, it was everything I said I wanted and imagined. My kitchen had a grayish white wooden floor with white cabinets and a white marble countertop. There was an island in the middle with cute chairs like a bar surrounding it and my living room was painted white with the same type of floor as the kitchen. There was a white couch with pillows I wanted and a cute wooden circular coffee table and a chandelier hanging over the living room. It was perfect. It was completely perfect and everything I had imagined. It was even better than what it looked like before.

"Trevor." I said softly and he smiled.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Trevor-when did you do this?" I asked and he chuckled and shrugged.

"I got everything and had a few buddies help me put it together and put it up before you could see it so it would be a surprise." He said.

"How much was this? Are you insane-"

"I got it. Don't worry about money. I don't care I really don't. You deserve it and I want you to be back in your home and comfortable again. I know it sucks living with your dad." He said.

"Trevor." I said softly again and looked at everything with tears in my eyes.

"You say I don't listen to you. I got you everything you liked and made it come together. I even got your floors done in time." He said.

"Trevor." I said and my voice cracked that time, then tears followed.

"I can't believe you." I said as I cried and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and nuzzled into his neck. He held me and kissed my cheek and I was silently bawling my eyes out against his neck.

"I can't believe you." I repeated and he chuckled.

"I can't accept this-you have to return the furniture-"

"No. I made sure the stores didn't have a return policy because I knew you'd say that. You're stuck with it forever." He said and my eyes softened.

"Trevor." I cried and he chuckled.

"Are you crying?" He asked and I buried my face into his neck as I cried.

"Aw sweetheart." He said softly and he kissed my cheek and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Don't cry." He chuckled and I pulled away from him and drug my hands down my face and looked at everything again.

"Holy shit." I said softly.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it-why? Why did you do this? Trevor, this must have been so expensive." I said and he nodded.