Chapter 86

I woke up the next morning to someone shaking my shoulder and it scared the hell out of me until I realized it was Trevor waking me up since he brought Kenz home.

"Sorry. I just wanted to let you know she was here. We went out to breakfast and I brought you some." He said.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Well it's on the counter. I got your favorite. French toast with bacon, sausage, and hash browns." He smiled weakly and I nodded.

"I don't want it. I'll give it to Kenz." I said.

"It's your favorite though." He said.

"Well I don't want it Trev-Stop. Just stop." I said and he nodded slowly. I sighed and rubbed my eyes before rolling over on to my back.

"What did you and Kenz do last night?" I asked. I didn't want to be a complete bitch to him because I knew he meant well.

"I took her out on a little daddy daughter date or whatever you'd call it. We went to the movies and she fell asleep watching a movie about a dog. Then I took her home and put her to sleep. She was tired." He said and I nodded.

"Sounds fun." I said.

"Yeah." He said. It was so awkward.

"Have you talked to Noah?" He asked.

"Yeah. He called me last night. Cursed me out and told me he didn't want to be with me because I lied to him about you but I didn't. Thanks for fucking up another thing." I said.

"I didn't do anything-"

"You left for a month with no explanation and I was getting over you. You came back and ruined everything." I said.

"I left to better myself for you. I wasn't expecting you to move on that fast." He said and I shrugged.

"I wasn't waiting for you. How was I supposed to know that. Was I supposed to stop my whole life because you left me for a month? Just leave me alone." I said.

"Bailey just give me one more chance. Just one more that's all I'm asking." He said and I shook my head.

"My dad will literally kill me if he finds out I got back with you. So will my brother. Everyone. I would embarrass myself for doing that. I'm not. We're done, okay? That's the end of the story." I said and he shook his head.

"It's not the end of it. It's not and you know that." He said.

"And what if I do know it." I said and his eyes softened.

"Bailey, Stop." He said softly.

"Please leave." I said.

"No. Why can't you just see where I'm coming from?" He asked.

"Because I literally do not want to at all. I'm done. Done with everything. That's all I have t say to you. There's no fixing it." I said and he had tears in his eyes.

"Just let me kiss you. Just let me. I need something from you to say goodbye. I need some type of closure. I can't just do this." He said.

"Kiss me so you can try and trick me into getting back together with you? No." I said.

"No. I literally just want to kiss you as a goodbye." He said and I sat up and immediately locked his lips on mine. He cupped my cheek and kissed me back passionately.

"Goodbye, Trevor." I said and pulled away from him. I acted as if I felt nothing, but i felt everything that I always had. Everything that I missed.

"Bails." He said softly and I shook my head.

"I'm done. Goodbye." I said and he looked down at his hands before looking away from me.