Chapter 85

I didn't see him or hear from him a month after that. A month. No calls for bedtime stories, no check up texts. Nothing. Me and Noah were practically dating at that point and as much as I wanted to be over him, I was pregnant with his baby and didn't tell Noah. I called and left so many voicemails of cursing him out and I left so many paragraphs of texts on his phone about it because I was so pissed off. I really didn't care how he treated me, but I was so mad that he did that to Mackenzie and the fact that he was getting texts of me being pregnant and he ignored them was ridiculous. She didn't do anything to hima and didn't deserve it at all and he still had to be a man to the baby.

I was laying on the couch with Noah and he was running his fingers through my hair and kissing me. I wanted it to be Trevor so bad. Noah was good. He was a good guy, but he wasn't Trevor. Trev did things so much better. Kenz was playing tea cups with cooper on the living room floor next to us and it made me so happy. I loved how cute and adorable she was.

I heard my phone go off and I sighed and grabbed it. I was expecting it to be my brother or dad or something, but it was Trevor. Just off a different number.

"Got a new phone and number. Sorry. We have to talk and catch up. A lot has happened in the past month we need to talk about. I can explain. On my way." He said and I narrowed my eyes. I didn't let Noah See my phone and I got up.

"Noah, my dad is coming over and I told him I haven't been seeing anyone because he doesn't want me to after everything with Trev, can you please go. I'm so sorry. I know we were just relaxing and I don't want to kick you out but he'll kill me and I don't need that right now." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah. It's fine." He said as he got up and he put his shoes and jacket on. He grabbed his keys and kissed me before I walked him to the door and he left. Trevor was on his way after a month. A month of no communication. At all. Kenz went upstairs in the middle of everything and I wanted to stop her because she would have been excited to see him, but if I did stop her I didn't know if we were going to argue or what would come out of it.

My phone started ringing and it was him and my eyes softened as I answer it.

"Did you get my text? Noah passed me." He said.

"Yeah-you're already almost here?" I asked.

"Of course. I told you I was coming." He said. He sounded like him... but he sounded different. A lot more different.

"Okay." I said.

"Here." He said and I looked out from the front window as he pulled into the driveway. He got out his car and lightly jogged up to the door and he opened it without even letting me. He looked so much different. He had scruff. Complete scruff not just a 5 o'clock shadow. His arms looked bigger, he looked happier. So much happier.

"Come here." He said before grabbing me by my waist and he pressed his lips against mine. I didn't understand what was happening but I let him kiss me. I needed it from him so bad. He cupped my cheek and ran his other hand to the small of my back.

"I love you." He said against my lips.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"I got a new phone. My old phone was wiped out and everything. I like fell of the grid in a good way. I went to rehab. I got help. Bailey it was so good. I hated it the first week but it was so good. I feel better. I worked out. I ate good. I felt horrible shutting you out with no explanation and not giving Mackenzie an explanation but I didn't know how to. My job knows and sawyer gave me the time. I'm fine at work and everything. Bailey I'm so much better you have no idea." He said and I locked my eyes on him as he spoke. His eyes were so clear it was like looking into the ocean and icebergs.