Chapter 108

A few months passed and we were so used to our schedule with the kids and absolutely loved it. Dak was 3 months old and he was so cute and babbled a lot. Trev also knew how to make him smile and laugh at us. Kenz loved holding him and Dak did not really understand cooper that much, but he'd always grab his tail if it was in reach.

We had our bachelor and bachelorette parties planned for the night though with the wedding being scheduled a month after them.

My dad was watching the kids, I was going out with a few friends from college, high school, and co workers, and Trev was going out with sawyer and his cop buddies. We were both extremely excited to go out and have fun and drink even though we weren't going to be together, but it was going to be fun.

"How do I look?" Trev asked as he fixed his collar in the mirror of the bedroom and I walked over to him.

"Who are you getting so dressed up for?" I asked and he chuckled. He had a black button up on with black slacks and boots. The buttons on his shirt weren't all the way buttoned and his hair. Looked. So. Good.

"You can't say anything. Look at you with that short dress on. I could easily take it off of you." He said and I smirked and kissed him. He ran his hands under my dress and gripped my ass tightly.

"Be careful tonight. Don't let any douchebags try anything with you." He said.

"I won't. I'm more worried about you doing things with girls. You better not. I know people use these things as a last free pass, but I'm not okay with it." I said.

"Never." He said and kissed me.

"Come on, Trev! We have shots to take and girls to see!" Sawyer yelled from downstairs and he chuckled.

"Ignore him." He said and I kissed him again.

"I love you. Be careful." I said.

"I love you more. I will. You better be careful. Text me." He said.

"I will baby." I said and he walked out the bedroom.

"Come on, Bailey!" Brielle yelled from downstairs and I smiled to myself in the mirror. It was going to be so much fun.

* * *

"Go make out with him!" Carter yelled to me over the music and I shook my head and laughed.

"I'm not making out with anyone. He's attractive but I wouldn't do that to Trev." I said and she handed me another shot.

"Get a few more shots in you." She said and I took it and winced and she pulled me out on the dance floor. We were grinding against each other and I started dancing with some random guy. He was pretty attractive and he was laughing at me dancing.

"What are you here for tonight?" He asked.

"My bachelorette party." I said loudly over the music.

"Well your soon to be husband is a lucky guy." He said.

"Thanks." I chuckled and he put his hands on my hips and I grinded against him.

"Bailey." Brielle said and she grabbed me away from him.

"What?" I asked.

"Trev just showed up." She said.

"Yeah. Him and sawyer and everybody are bar hopping. We were bound to see them at some point of the night." I said.

"Yeah I think sawyers somewhere around us though. I saw him like two minutes ago out here. Trevs with a few other guys taking shots and staring at girls." She chuckled and I laughed and shrugged.

"He's having fun! So am I!" I said happily over the music and I was grabbed by someone and I looked up and saw it was sawyer.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey! Your fiancé told me to." He said and I cocked my eyebrow.

"Told you to what?" I asked and he kissed me. I almost didn't kiss him back at first but I was confused as a whole.

"Wait what?" I asked after pulling away from him.

"Trev told me you looked bored and asked me to make out with you." He chuckled and I laughed and looked up at him.

"Why would he even allow that? There's no way? Did he kiss any girls? Was this like payback?" I asked and I felt someone come up behind me and jokingly wrap their arms around my neck.

"Trev?" I chuckled and asked.

"I can't wait to marry you." He said as he kissed my earlobe and swayed back and fourth with me.

"I can't wait to marry you either." I said and put my hands over his arms and rubbed his arms.

"I love you." He said and kissed me.

"I love you more." I said.

"Literally impossible." He said and I kissed him again.

"Alright. We're getting out of here. Have fun baby. Be careful." He said.

"Okay. You too. Please." I said and he kissed me before walking away. Sawyer and the rest of his friends followed him and ashley came up to me and motioned to a guy at the bar.

"He's hot. Go get him." She said.

"I'm not doing anything with anyone." I chuckled.

"Bailey. Go talk to him. He looks lonely. Have sex with him. Your bachelorette party is supposed to be your free pass. Trevor is staying in a hotel tonight with the guys just like we are. We're all bringing someone back to the hotel besides you! I'm sure Trev is bringing someone back. Just do it." She said.

"Trev isn't doing anything." I chuckled.

"Bailey. A hotel room and a bunch of drunk horny guys bringing girls back to it. Come on. You know what happens." She said and Brielle rolled her eyes.

"If you don't want to get laid tonight then don't, but she's not wrong." She said and I fixed my dress.

"Then I'll go talk to him." I said and their lips peaked up into a smile. I walked to the guy they were talking about at the bar and he was wearing a wedding ring and drinking. Why did I always go for guys clearly in bad spots of their relationships. I was going to Hell.

"Hey." I said and he looked up at me.

"Hey." He said.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm alright." He shrugged.

"Do you wanna dance?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I'm not much of a dancer." He said.

"What's going on? Are you here with anyone?" I asked.

"No. Came by myself. My fiancé and I are on the rocks so I figured I'd get out for the night." He said.

"I can relieve some stress if you want." I said and he chuckled.

"Sweetheart. I'm not cheating on my fiancé, I just got out to get my mind off of it. You're beautiful but I'm happily taken." He said and my smile faded.

"Oh. Okay-sorry." I said.

"You're fine." He said and I awkwardly walked away from him. I felt like such an idiot.

"What happened?" Brielle asked and I shook my head.

"I told you I shouldn't have done it. He didn't even want anything in the first place. I'm fine with just hanging out with you guys. I feel disgusting even trying to do anything with another guy." I said.

"I'm sorry." Carter said and I shook my head.

"Get me another drink and I'll be fine."