Chapter 164

Trevor and I made love that night. He kissed me and held my body so close to his like he never had while we did, too. It was amazing and after the hell of the nights before, it was fun and relaxing to just love him.

I woke up the next morning to go to work and he was laying beside me. He was brushing his thumb across my cheek and I locked eyes on his before kissing him.

"Good morning. Why are you up so early? You should be sleeping." I asked.

"I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to look at you. You're so beautiful...I don't deserve you." He said with a soft sigh.

"You wanted to look at me? How long ago did you wake up? I asked. What I didn't know, was Trevor hadn't slept at all. He had been awake the whole night while I slept like a rock.

"Like a half hour." He lied and I cupped his cheek and kissed him.

"You look exhausted, are you sure you're okay? Why don't I stay home today. Jason knows what's been going on." I said.

"No-no I keep distracting you from work. I'll be okay. I'll just sleep while you're there. Don't worry about me." He said.

"I always worry about you. You're my world." I said and he smiled weakly and brushed the back of his hand across my cheek.

"You're mine too. I just want you happy. I don't want to hold you back. Don't worry about me." He said. 

"You've never held me back." I said and he ignored me and kept rubbing my cheek with his hand and thumb.

"I think I should stay home." I said.

"I think I'll be okay. Don't worry I promise you I'm fine. I just need some sleep. It's hard to sleep when watching you is like watching my favorite movie that I don't want to end." He said and I smiled widely and sat up before climbing on top of his lap and straddling him on the bed.

"This movie is just starting baby. Tell me what scene you want to see. You know I have different parts of me." I chuckled and he laughed and rubbed my hips.

"Trust me I've memorized every line. I'd still watch you over and over." He said and I chuckled and leaned down to kiss him. He kissed me slowly and we pulled away from each other the same speed.

"Get some sleep, daddy. Dak comes home tomorrow and he needs to see his daddy energized and happy. My dad told me he misses you a lot." I smiled and he nodded and sighed.

"I miss him. I'll make sure I rest." He said.

"Okay. I'm getting a shower." I said.

"Night." He said.

"Morning." I joked and made my way to the shower.

* * *

When I got out and walked into the bedroom dripping wet from head to toe, considering I forgot my towel, I noticed he was still up. He was just laying on his back with his eyes wide open, focused on the ceiling. He had his arm tucked behind his head and I sighed.

"Trev please rest your eyes." I said and he looked over at me.

"I know. I'm trying." He said and I sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed next to him after wrapping my towel around me.

"What's going on in there?" I asked and jokingly pressed his forehead.

"So much." He said and I put my hand on his and held it tightly.

"I'll stay home. I'm serious." I said.

"Please?" He asked and I nodded and kissed his hand. I got up and grabbed my phone and I called Jason as I walked out the bedroom. Something seemed off about Trevor and I wasn't leaving him alone. He wasn't in the right mindset.

"Hey." Jason answered sleepily.

"Hey, sorry I'm calling early. I'd rather be early with this then late though... I'm not going to be able to come in today. Things don't seem right today so I'm just going to stay home and make sure he's okay. I'm sorry." I said and he sighed.

"Alright. I'll get a sub in for you." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem. See you." He said and I hung up and drug my hands down my face. I walked back into the bedroom and I got dressed into one of his shirts and panties and I crawled back in bed with him.

"Come here." I said softly and motioned him to muzzle into me. He did and I held him tightly and kissed the top of his head as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Get some sleep. Stop thinking." I said and he nodded into my neck and I continued to comfort him. He needed it. Something wasn't right at all.