I want you...

"So.." Scott said flopping in the front car seat. "How are we going to get revenge on Travis for cheating on you?"

"Ugh. I honestly don't think I can do this." Mitch sighed and stood up.

"I mean, its not like I'm gonna get him back!" Mitch yelled and started throwing his arms around. "He's not going to want me. No one wants me! I'm just a pathetic little..." "But I want you.." Scott stopped Mitch and held his shoulders, gulping. "You want me....yeah....to what?" Mitch tilted his head to the side.

"I want you... To make Travis jealous. Imagine... Ok. You know what? Ok. Imagine... Were at the prom, you are you and I'm Travis. You've invited me to dance and I couldn't resist. Were dancing, and I'm thinking, 'oh I'm such an idiot! Why did I leave him?' And then, you sneak into the bedroom, and.. Well... Y'know.... Things happen. Then I'll distract his date with a little something and... Voila! You have him!" Scott smiled.

"Brilliant! Thank you Scott. You're my best bestest friend EVER!"

At the prom

"Ok... There he is. Go get 'em, tiger! Rrow!" Scott said playfully hitting Mitch. If only Mitch knew...

So the whole plan worked well, and Mitch was winning Travis back. Meanwhile in the storage cupboard...

"Oh, Scott!" Travis' date, Alexander, moaned. Their lips were locked much for Scotts displeasure but he was doing it for Mitch.

After 10 minutes they fell on the floor by each other kissing still, Scott moaning to himself.

"Oh, Mitch..."

"Scott...?"

"Yeah?"

"What.. What did you just say?"

"I said Mitch. Wait, what?! Aggh sorry I meant.... I meant to say 'Oh, Alex!'"

"Forget it. Scott. You said Mitch!" Alexander yelled and stormed out to go and get hooked with someone else.

'Few, at least thats over.' Scott thought. 'Oh shit, my chance with Mitch is over! Why did I agree!?!?' Scott facepalmed and ran to them to stop them.

Back in the men's toilets...

"Travis, stop! Please!" Mitch shouted angrily and pushed Travis' lips away.

"What, Mitchie? I thought you wanted me back?" He whispered and looked down at Mitch.

"No, I did. It doesn't seem right. I just... You're not who I missed loving. I'm sorry Travis. You've hurt me enough." Mitch said and left the room followed by Travis trying to find Alex.

"Mitch!!! Stop!" Scott yelled running towards him.

"I won him, Scott, but I don't love him anymore. I bet he doesn't want me ACTually." Mitch sighed and turned to hug scott.

" Mitch... " Scott knelt down and held Mitch's hips and gulped.

"I want you....."

"You want me to... Yeah... What?" Mitch asked.

"Er... That's all. I want you." Mitch Started to cry and sniff abit.

"Scott.. Just as Travis and I were gonna... Y'know..... I realised that.. Really.... *gulp* I want you too."

They both cried and the next minute......

They were boyfriends.

A/N hey guys so I'm rewriting 'prince and the cat' coz it won't update so.... Plz vote and comment coz that really makes my day :) yours, @imnadja_ilove_Mitch