Chapter 1:Meeting Captain

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Docking my boat at the island, I grabbed my bag and slung it around one shoulder. I tied the rope securely around the post before getting off of my boat. I noticed the ugly marine base at the centre of the the town. A boy with pitch black hair who was shorter than me but not by much with a straw hat walked past me excitedly and a boy with light pink hair followed.

Watching in amusement, I saw the boy climb the gate. I followed them silently. The black haired boy climbed the gate with the smaller kid before the kid fell back screaming out it was Zoro. I climbed up the wall next to them and saw the Pirate Hunter Zoro. He was tied up but it seems they were loose. Even the boy besides me remarked that.

Zoro asked to be released and offered to bring money in the form of a fugitive in return. Suddenly, a ladder was plopped next to us as a girl climbed up. She jumped down with a plate of riceballs. She offered them to Zoro even if he tried refusing. A guy with a weird haircut came by and ate her riceballs but they were sweet so he threw them on the floor. He made a guard throw her over the wall.

Quickly, I caught the girl and set her down. I climbed back down to the side Zoro was on. The black haired boy was standing there. He wanted Zoro to join his crew but Zoro denied him telling him the blonde man would run to his father. I ran over to the both of them and bowed. My hat spoke for me.

"Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Hah? Another weirdo"

I picked up the food on the ground and picked out the rocks before giving them to Zoro. He thanked me as he ate them. He told the boy to tell the girl he thanked her and it was tasty. I watched in amusement as my hat chuckled lightly. Zoro told the boy he would everthing to stay alive and fulfill his dreams as the boy said he wouldn't last a weak without eating.

I went away and sat on the wall as I drew Zoro tied up to the pole. The scratching noises were the only noises that could be heard. The boy jumped onto the wall as he saw me drawing away. He stood next to me as he watched before turning away with a big grin. I could hear him talking loudly as he relayed the information to the girl. I listened as they explained everything. It was a scummy thing that man did but I'm surprised by how good natured Zoro. A clear case not to judge someone base on what I hear.

Finishing my drawing, I heard as the blonde said. In three days, Zoro would be executed, now I didn't want that to happen. The boy punched the guy, the light haired boy called Coby screamed at Luffy to calm down. So that was his name. Luffy decided that Zoro would join his crew. The blonde screamed how he was going to have Luffy executed. At that moment, I decided I wanted to join his crew. The man left with his tail in between his legs.

"Hey Luffy! Take this"

"Oh, thank you! I was hungry"

"I'll grab Zoro's swords so feel free to eat and tell him what happened. If there's no one there when you're done then you'll have to find the swords"

"Thanks!"

Jumping down to the side Zoro was on, I approached him as he glared at me. I raised my arms to show I didn't mean any harm. I took out some food and began feeding him. He didn't even get to process as I just shoved food into his mouth. He was hungry so he begrudgingly started eating the food properly.

"That blonde weirdo was lying, he's going to kill you in three days."

"What!"

"Bye bye. I'm going to grab your swords. How many are there?"

"Three..." Zoro said with one brow furrowed as I took off. Soon, I saw Luffy flying to the top. It seems like the crew I wanted to join would be fun. I started from the bottom checking all the rooms quickly. I quickly took them out as I saw Luffy standing there using the blonde guy as a shield. Waving Luffy over, I handed the shields before jumping out the window.

Bending my knees, the ground didn't hurt me at all despite the impact. I saw Coby on the ground and was worried so I began patching him up as Luffy came down with Zoro's swords. I loosed Zoro's knots as Luffy bounced off all the bullets. My eyes sparkled at how cool he was but I knew I should take off soon. I felt like I would see them again soon.

I took out a few men. I left a green and red lunch box on the ground for them as Coby woke up as I put a finger to my lips. I showed him the lunch boxes and handed him his before ruffling his hair. I took off after that, speeding down to the dock where my boat was. I still had a good amount of food and I could always make myself more so I took off in my tiny boat using my navigation skills to guide me.

To the Baratie.

A/N: I'm glad I got this done! Thanks for reading and commenting!