Chapter 7: Arlong

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Docking my boat, I got out as the other friend of Zoro screamed that Usopp was dead. Soon, Nami came as she was confident but she seemed sad. She asked what we came to this Island for as I noted the glove on one of her hands. The guy kept saying Nami killed Usopp which she agreed to. Zoro tried to attack her but Sanji tried kicking him instead. I just drew the scene happening quickly. Everyone was arguing until Luffy fell on the ground saying he was going to sleep right over there.

Infuriated, Nami stomped off while I followed her. She got mad as she swung her stick at me but I dodged it. She yelled and spit at me to go away as I just smiled and grabbed her hand.
Removing her glove, I smiled at her as I caught her bluff. She tried to hit me again. I ripped my shirt and wrapped it around her wound.

"We can't help you if you don't ask for help. We can help you, that's what friends are for dumbass"

"Y-You don't understand"

"I'll try understanding once we've helped you. I just want to help you first"

"You're really an idiot" She called me as she gave a bitter laugh before breaking down. She started crying as I akwardly tried to help. I ripped up more of my shirt and used that to wipe away her tears. She lead me to the house as I pushed her gently on a chair as her sister came in which is when I left but stood outside. Her sister, Nojiko came out later.

"I don't need an explanation, I want to hear it from Nami herself. I'll be here until then."

"... Thank you"

"It's nothing, everyone need help once in a while"

"You're quite nice, you seem evil but you're nice. Thank you"

"Shut up" I said as she just laughed and left. I grumbled some curses but as I was waiting, I drew the whole scene. I noticed a group coming up the hill. A man wearing a windmill hat was leading a mouse marine. Nami woke up as she rushed outside. They started trying to check the house for the money Nami's been saving up which they called thievery. My blood boiled as I drew my sword once they found the treasure. Nami ran off looking for Arlong.

"I hate people like you, profiting over others sorrow. I'm going to whoop you now"

"Who are y-"

I slashed the air with my sword, cutting the ground which separated the filthy marines from Nami's money. I smiled at them before I proceeded to beat them up using my sword. My sword was never made to be sharp. I never used a sharp blade anymore. They laid on the ground, defeated. Clapping my hands together, I made sure they were knocked out.

"Piss me off again and I will murder you in your sleep."

Those were empty threats and I know they couldn't hear me but it felt good to let out tension. Now to find Arlong or Luffy. I heard a lot of commotion coming from one area so I went there. I saw Luffy pass Nami her hat. He told us we were going which I immediately rogered at with Usopp, Sanji and Zoro. We walked there and saw the two friends of Zoro defeated slumping against the door. Luffy got past them and punched the door down as he demanded to know where Arlong was.

"Arlong? That would be my name"

"I'm Luffy"

"Luffy... I see and just what the hell are you?"

"A pirate" Luffy stated as he started walking to Arlong while knocking out two fishmen who tried to stop him. He punched Arlong through the walls of the building as he told him not to make his navigator cry. Sanji kicked all the small fries down as he told Luffy not to rush in while Zoro strolled in casually. He seemed to have some slight curiosity in my blade. The fishmen insulted us so I took care of them using a slash.

"Shut up please"

The sea cow we saw earlier was summoned by the octopus guy. He seemed scared at first until Arlong threatened it so he went to attack us. A new wave of fishmen came but Luffy grabbed onto the Mohmoo's horns as he spun him around knocking down the new wave of fishmen while screaming Gomu Gomu Pinwheel before he pointed at Arlong and told him he wanted to fight him.

Suddenly, I noticed something strange. Luffy was stuck in the ground from his Pin wheel move. I wanted to face palm but I had to move out of the was to dodge the octopus's ink. Luffy got hit because he was stuck in the ink. Octopus decided to hurl a part of the building at us but I cut it with my sword. Arlong came over and ripped the part of the ground Luffy was still stuck in before throwing him in the water.

I let all of them get distracted quickly with their fights before quietly immersing myself into the water and swimming down to help Luffy while the dark part of the slope underwater kept me concealed. He was about to run out of air but I couldn't get him out of the rock so I pulled his body discretely to the surface. He was passed out and not breathing.

"You people and your stupid devil fruits..."

Making sure we were safe, I did a few chest compressions but got no result. I tilted Luffy's face up before opening his mouth slightly and blowing the air in. Soon, he started coughing up the water. Nojiko came over and took care of his head as I dove back in the water but noticed Sanji and one of the fishmen there. Drawing my sword, the resistance was a lot so I swung as hard and quick as I could to cut the guy up.

Seems like we're having sushi for dinner.

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!