Aokiji

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Anchoring my boat, it was slightly off land. I noticed that everything here was either super long or wide. There was a ship docked at the other side of the island but I didn't go over since I felt like it would only bring around shenanigans. The island was like a donut ring but barren with grass. Right now, its was just mini islands that were apart of the big island. I stayed in my boat as I baked away as usual. I sensed someone coming but they weren't a threat so I wasn't worried.

"Ara ara.... Is there someone here?"

"Yes! Hold on a minute please, I'll be right there."

Putting the tray of cream puffs on the counter, I rushed quickly over to the door and opened it. A really tall marine with tan skin and brown hair was there. His shoulder was covered in icd and he seemed to be giving off the aura of a lazy person. An easygoing person. He peered down at me and one corner of his mouth twitched upwards.

"Ara ara...a cute cook with mittens and an apron wasn't what I was expecting. I don't mind however, I'm just here to laze around and relax"

"Ah, that's good then if you want you can have a few tea biscuits and cream puffs I made with other things while you chill on the deck."

"Ara...how nice of the wife"

"Honestly, I don't mind being a wife as long as I'm taking the lead"

"Ara, that's fine with me, thank you"

Quickly, I prepared a plate of snacks like rice crackers and Onigiri with the earlier mentioned item including tea. I took if the apron and mittens. I brought out the tray and served him before sitting next to him as we slowly ate. I held my tea in both hands as I let the warmth radiate. His name was Aokiji which was surprisingly fitting in my eyes. He was a pretty relaxed marine despite knowing the bounty on my head and turning down the position of warlord of the sea. He understood my reason so he let me be.

"But if we have to clash then I would probably fight you."

"That's fine with me. It's apart of your job so I get the hussle. More cream puffs?"

"Yes please, thank you"

It was pure bliss as we casually talked. There really wasn't a lot of topics we could talk about but the ones we did were very interesting. I was told about the new world and how the seas were divided. It was really pleasant to be around Aokiji. His devil fruit could make ice and decrease the temperature dramatically so it wasn't overly hot or cold. Aokiji told me that the Strawhats had arrived at the island.

"Did you use Observation Haki to find that out?" I inquired

"Well it's a must for my position. I could probably teach you the basics... but only if you give me plenty sweets to go."

"Sure, doesn't seem like an issue to me"

"Maybe I could even take you out for a drink?"

My face lit up at an alarmingly fast rate as Aokiji had a good chuckle before sitting up. He began explaining to me how the basics worked and how to apply them. I learned a lot more about how to use my Observation Haki and Armament Haki. He taught me how to coat my sword in it as I took down notes. I couldn't get it onto my sword at all but he said I seemed like the type who learned the most when in a critical situation. Aokiji seemed rather surprised that I could use Observation Haki to predict the future by a few seconds after I explained the whole Sky Island situation.

"Ara, you're pretty good at Observation Haki despite knowing it less than a week..."

"Thank you"