Enel Arc 7: Enhance

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Holding on tight, I helped Luffy boost his strength and stretch along with his endurance. We nearly got to the top before we saw Nami. She told us that we should just leave but Luffy refused saying he would ring that bell. Nami and I forged a plan with her wrinting it on a leaf before throwing it down. We got on the Waver before we took off into the sky once the beanstalk was cut and began falling.

"(M/N) give me the biggest boost right now!"

Nodding, I kissed Luffy on the lips. He seemed surprised but he immediately felt the effects as he thanked me. They were soft. His power had definitely gone up exponentially. He launched a barrage of attacks at the sky where the impending large ball of lightning was coming down. He discharged the lightning before the last punch was thrown at the ball. It was defeated as the skies cleared.

The lightning storm was gone but we still were in the air to deliver the finishing blow to Enel. The gold punch was too fast for even Enel's lightning form as Luffy punched Enel into the bell. It rang for the first time in hundreds of years. We began free falling as Luffy but we safely bounced when we hit the ground.

Immediately, Luffy grabbed the meat he saw around him and we began making our way back to the rest. I rested on his back since my legs still hurt. Luffy didn't mind either. We got back safely as Luffy carefully settled me on the ground for Chopper to examine. Everyone had gotten bandaged up so Chopper gave his full attention to me as he patched my wounds. He freaked out over the burns from the gold. He told me they wouldn't leave a mark thankfully but he was really shocked since I should've passed out from the pain.

"Will power. Can we just party?"

"You should not be partying when you're injured (M/N)!" Chopper fumed while I burst out laughing. I almost opened all my wounds according to Chopper but I couldn't help not laughing. Sadly, I laid on the ground next to Zoro and the few others that were badly injured. Zoro grumbled how he wanted to drink too but Chopper. Chopper laid us next to each other before he turned to me.

"(M/N), you should not be doing that much walking the next few days so don't go running off to train"

"Fine Chopper"

"At least other than the electric shock twice and your head getting smashed. You basically are fine other than that so you should be good in two days if you follow my medicine schedule"

Chopper instructed as I nodded. I could hear Zoro's laugh from next to me. I turned my head towards him and glared before noticing he was in more bandages than me. He tried teasing me but Chopper pointed out he was worse than me, making me smirk as he scowled. Luffy came over at that moment. He was at my side and next to Zoro.

"(M/N), you were a big help! Thanks! You too Zoro!" Luffy smiled

"No biggie, sorry if that was your first kiss..."

"Shishishi it was but I don't mind losing it to you since it helped us win the fight!"

Luffy had his signature smile before he took off at the mention of meat. Smiling, I closed my eyes as night came. Everyone partied except few with me included. I watched instead as I ate some sweets. Sanji wasn't here to scold me so I could get away with it. I wanted to reach out and grab one of the plates but I remembered that I shouldn't be using my legs to move. Robin smiled as I asked her to pass the plate to get the food. She did thankfully.

"(M/N), thank you for back there"

"It's not a problem, your life is worth a lot. Infinity even"

Robin's eyes widened ever so slightly before she took on her natural calm nature again. She was just smiling as we ate. Soon, I took the medicine Chopper gave me which had a side effect of making me drowsy. Sanji noticed this and helped me back to my ship. He helped me into bed as I thanked him before tucking myself in. I felt Sanji's lips on my forehead I drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight you idiotic cook"

"Same to you you idiotic baker"

Sanji P.O.V

Soft snores settled into the room soon after I kissed his forehead. I hate to admit but I've fallen for (M/N). I hope it wasn't obvious. He was just so witty and fun especially when he teased Zoro. A dominating presence but actually soft. When did I fall for such an idiot? Was it the nights I would bake with him at the Baratie? I could hear my heart pounding as I quickly left the room to return to the party.

I walked quickly while trying to clear my head. I tried to find any negatives to not like (M/N), they were so few and could easily be justified as cute. I'm smitten for him. Pulling out a cigarette, I lit it up before joining the others to party. I noticed Zoro wasn't asleep but instead somehow got his hands on alcohol. Of course he would.

"Oi Stupid Marimo, Chopper said not to drink" I stated as I grabbed his drink

"I'm not drinking, I'm celebrating, damn Ero Cook"

Zoro frowned heavily as he could no longer drink. I wonder if (M/N) was into men like Zoro. What was his type? I blew out a puff of smoke before placing the cigarette back in-between my lips. Glaring at Zoro would do no good so I tried concentrating on something else. Zoro leaned back onto the tree as he looked at me.

"So how is the baker?"

"Asleep" I said

"Maybe I should go join him" Zoro suggested

"You will do no such thing!"

It seems I have competition with a Green Mosshead and perhaps Luffy but Luffy is too naïve.

A/N: Thank you all for reading. I'm so glad we hit 4k! Please stay healthy and comment!

 I'm so glad we hit 4k! Please stay healthy and comment!