Heart Throb

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Law, let me help with the children." I said.

"Fine, just stay out of my way."

"Hey kids, is anything wrong?" I asked.

"She's hurt and we're really hungry...we want something sweet but no candy.." One spoke up

"I'm sure Law can help. He's the one of the greatest doctors I know. He'll help her so you need to stay calm" I smiled

Law made a sound of agreement and roomed the girl and the other children with me into a room. Some of the children were crying when Law unsheathed his sword and began scanning. First, the children huddled to me in tears begging me to help the girl but I just sat on the ground with them as they hugged me even tighter. Pointing my finger, I smiled and showed the children that the giant girl was fine. They were whispering still in doubt so I beckoned my hand and brought a hand up to my face like one would if they were about to whisper.

"You know, this man here actually helped me twice before. You see these scars?," I pulled up my shirt and heard some gasps before pulling it back down and going into a hushed voice.

"Well he actually helped me with them. I might've been dead twice if it wasn't for him. He's a really sweet man." I whispered with a wink

The children giggled and some climbed onto my lap and back while the others crowded around me with smiles on their faces. I began talking to them and they soon were happily laughing while Law operated on the girl, removing the poison from her body. The children watched with stars in their eyes. To lighten the situation, I offered to make them sweets since they were very hungry for sweets. They wanted to make it with me which normally wasn't my style but even my cold heart can't resist just one child smile let alone a whole group.

"Let's make donuts with chocolate!" One said

"No! Apple pie!" The other argued

"No big brother! Lets make Blueberry muffins please!" Another begged me.

"Children calm down, Law needs to work in peace please so lower your volume. Here, why don't you whisper to me what you guys want?" I offered

The children started pulling me downwards to whisper into my ears. One by one, I got to know everything they wanted while Law worked in peace. I swear I would kick Law's ass if he made fun of me for being slightly soft with kids and I still refuse to admit I am a softie for kids. Some started falling asleep in my lap and soon all of them were sleeping. Carefully, I got away from them while moving them onto one another. Law went to work on the children to help them. By then, Law was done with the children and we left the room. Instead, we saw Chopper fuming over there. We let him go inside.

For fun, I decided to mess with Smoker so I was about to mess with them but Law grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind into a very remote area where no one could see us. He pulled the hat off my head and I was about to complain when he pinned me to the wall and grabbed the back of my head as he tilted his head and went in for the kiss. Our lips met and I let out a small noise of surprise. Law's dominant nature clashed with mine and the hand that was pinning the wall moved to rest on my neck.

The kiss was full of a lot of unsaid emotions but the biggest ones were desperation and longing. My hands went around Law's neck and I melted into the kiss slowly turning into want because we haven't seen each other in so long. I was buzzing in happiness at the enhancement I was doing. All of Law's stress pouring out into me. I felt dizzy from all of it. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip but I denied him entry. My enhancement was going crazy because this was much more intimate then just a quick peck.