Wedding Planning

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Hey (M/N), so who are you getting married to?" Sanji asked as he nuzzled into me.

"Ka-" I was cut off

"I FORGOT YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED! When is it?! That's two weddings we have to wreck!" Luffy yelled

"It's after Pudding's and will be in private upon my request. I don't want Rayleigh getting a heartattack. I already have the suit." I stated as if this was normal.

"No! There's now way you're getting married! Dame! I won't let you!" Luffy fumed.

"Then you better hurry up and wreck my wedding. I like the guy, I really do as much as I like you two but who gets married after meeting him three times?! I want to know my fiancé more before my marriage. He's kind to me but I would prefer to marry someone I've known for several years or a year at least." I muttered.

"That's your main concern?!" Sanji yelled.

"So would you marry me?" Luffy asked innocently

"Currently no, I have a fiancé and I will stay with him unless you guys crash my wedding. If I was still single then the option to marry whoever I want would be up so that would include you. Oh, shit! What time is it?! I need to go back to my fiancé! He let me hang out with you guys for a few hours and I didn't return last night! We have to get ready for our attendance! Sorry!" I ran off.

When I reached the Chateau, Pudding and Katakuri were waiting there. I went to apologise to Katakuri but Pudding told him the whole situation of baking a cake and how Big Mom took up most of my time so it was natural that my few hours with my friends would still happen. I sighed in relief before apologising to Katakuri once more. He told me to stop apologising before we left in the large carriage back to our place. In the carriage, he pulled me into his lap giving me a hug which I returned.

"Did you have fun talking to your crew?" Katakuri asked.

"Yeah! I got soaked in the rain though running back." I smiled.

"That's good well the part that you did manage to spend time with your crew, not the soaking wet part. Please take a shower when you get back. I don't want you catching a cold." Katakuri said.

"Hehe! Sure! Wanna bath with me?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

Katakuri turned red.

"It was a joke but honestly we have five hours till the wedding so we could have a bath. I'm inviting you seriously this time and you might as well since I got you all wet too." I grinned.

Surprisingly, Katakuri agreed with red tinted ears and we arrived soon where the guards trembled in fear at Katakuri's presence while I laughed. Getting into our room, Katakuri started running the hot water and cold water for a warm bath. I waited while shivering. Katakuri hanged up our outfits for the event. I pouted at him going to wear his usual outfit. Katakuri also already had a plate of breakfast ready for once we were done. Finally, I started striping and putting my clothes into the dirty hamper before climbing in.

"Aaah, feels good. Hurry up Kata!" I called out to him.

Katakuri came in with a towel around his waist while I looked the other way. He had taken off his scarf. I faced the wall while I heard the water ripple and sway from Katakuri getting in. He  grabbed me and pulled me between his legs, my back against his front. I tilted my head up, leaning onto Katakuri. I told him to shrink could submerge more but I forgot he couldn't use his Mochi Mochi Devil Fruit in the bath and he felt weak. Yet, he still accepted my offer for the bath which made my heart flutter slightly.