Shanks

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Somehow, I ended up with a big wooden cup of beer in my hands as I drank it as Shanks swung his arm around my shoulder to make me sit down with him. I got red and smacked him away playfully when he blew on my ear, noticing this man was drunk. Where did all the serious tension go? I was still pondering what a Haki was as I drank the cup.

"So Baker Cutie are you sure you don't want to come with us?"

"I really just want to find my crew as soon as possible... I'm scared for all the reckless things he's done."

"Oh how so?"

All the pirates seemed to be listening in as I started off with Luffy breaking into a small Marine Headquarters on accident which left to him smashing the place up, the Baratie where he destroyed the whole deck, he crashed his own ship once and nearly got himself executed as a few examples for the Red Haired Pirates. They were rolling in laughter at that. They expected that of Luffy. I let a small smile grace my lips as I stared into the liquid at the bottom of my cup.

"But everyday with them has been fun so I'm glad. Don't tell them that"

Someone passed me another cup to drink as I chugged it down. Everyone was drinking away and I was mildly amazed by just how much they could drink. I drank way too much as well so Shanks took me back as an apology for bringing me in the first place. I couldn't walk straight as I got on the boat weirdly before stumbling into my room with Shanks who has seemed to sober up ever so slightly while I haven't.

"I can't believe.. I just drank with a people I used to make sweets for. That's fun to spar with you except the boom boom time. Should I get you some water? I'm still too tipsy myself so I need it.

"Sure, thanks"

Turning to the door that lead to the kitchen, I opened it and got myself and Shanks a glass of water before I gulped it down as I passed his to him which be thanked me for as he laid back on my bed. My hat still rested on my head as I sighed. Shanks looked at me with curious eyes towards the hat. I pulled the hat harder down on my head.

"What's up with the talking hat. I won't lie, it's really cool but are you mute or something?"

"No, I just have it because I'm not a fan of my voice"

"I don't think it can be that bad, come on let me hear it"

"Maybe if you can bed me" My hat said teasingly for me as I smirked which left a small pink hue run across Shanks's cheek for a second. We were both drunk. He grinned as he agreed trying to get me in the bed but I kept him away. Eventually, his strong arms managed to grab me by my waist since it was a small room and drag me onto the bed as he was laughing. I laughed to, knowing he had won.

"You win, you win. Now, let me take this off unless you really do want to bed me?"

"I wouldn't mind"

"No lover boy, get off or you won't be hearing me talk without the hat."

Shanks sat up on the bed and I was surprised I had managed to get this man to listen to me. He didn't seem like one to be reasonable when drunk. Huffing, I took my hat off before setting it aside and looking Shanks in the eyes.

"I'm a bit embarrassed of my voice... I'll murder you if you make fun of me. I don't care if you're a dangerous pira-"

"It's so cute!"

"I'll murder you where you stand. It ain't cute" Turning over, I reached a hand to grab my hat but Shanks grabbed my wrist shaking his head. I groaned in exasperation as I glared at him. I smirked at the thought of getting a leg up on him so I pushed him onto the bed, pinning him down under me which made his eyes go wide as a small blush covering his face.

"Sorry but I'm in control here so if I want to put my hat back on, I will. You got it Lover Boy?"

"You look good up there cutie"

Rolling my eyes at his drunk attempt at flirting, I grabbed my hat and set it back on my head before getting off him. I was definitely drunk but I didn't care, no one's going to tell me what to do. I was about to tell him something until I suddenly felt sleepy so I decided I would just sleep at Shanks's side. I would deal with consequences later.

_

Waking up, I noticed there was a shirtless body next to me. In confusion, I looked at it for a few seconds while appreciating the view before my brain seemed to spark and noticed the red hair was Shanks. My eyes widened slightly before I gripped my forehead from the headache. I can't believe how drunk I was last night. I sat up and carefully got out of bed checking if there was any pain before covering Shanks's body. He woke up as I grabbed my hat.

"G'mornin cutie, you were good last night"

"I know for a fact we didn't fuck Shanks, don't play those jokes on me. I would've felt pain"

"Maybe I was that good?"

"I highly doubt that Lover Boy"

My hat teased for me as Shanks threw a playful pout as I got ready some food. I handed him a plate and we both dug in. The day was hot which made me miss the cool air of the night. My hat spoke for me that I should leave the Island since my log pose had been reset but when I turned to Shanks I noticed him looking through my sketchbook. He simply hummed and smiled as he pointed at the picture I drew yesterday of the view and his ship.

"This ain't too bad cutie"

"If you like it then you can keep it. It's a drawing of your ship afterall, Lover Boy"

"Thanks cutie, you're a real sweetheart you know"

"Shut up" My hat grumbled as I started making some sweets after putting the dishes away. I made cookies since they were easy. I concentrated as I worked on them while Shanks watched. I could hear the flipping of the sketchbook as he looked through it. He seemed happy at the one I did of Luffy. He would point to members of the crew and ask me about them so I would give him the best description I had.

"Why are you a pirate?"

"This life has got freedom"

Humming, I went to put the cookies in the oven as Shanks bounced for the cookies. I wasn't sure if I was dealing with a ferocious pirate or a child. Once they were done, I let them cool down befor bagging them up. Shanks smiled as he said he would be leaving but he offered it one last time. I smiled as I grabbed two of the four big bags I had before waking up to Shanks and cupping his face in one hand.

"I'm very sure, you really should go. That's my farewell gift to you, Lover Boy." I said as I saw him smirk before leaving. I made sure he was gone before I pulled my anchor up to set sail for the next island.

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!