Bonus Chapter: Mutual Masturbation

Warning: N s f w will be found.

Not Canon in the Story. It's to satisfy the thirsty ones. Welcome, thirsty ones.

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Katakuri..."

"Hmm?"

"C-Can you move slightly?"

Immediately, Katakuri pulled back from me. His dick had gotten hard sometime in the night and was pressing up against me. Katakuri apologized and moved back as I sat up tiredly. It was still nighttime and it was dark in the room with the only dim light coming from the toilet which illuminated Katakuri's figure lightly. He had gone back to his normal size in his sleep but he shrunk back down. Katakuri was going to leave the bed to take care of his issue but I wanted to help.

"W-What are you doing (M/N)?" Katakuri asked surprised as I pushed him gently back down onto the bed.

"..I want to help you. Can I?" I inquired.

With a slight nod of the head, Katakuri relaxed back on the bed before inhaling sharply as I parted his legs and pulled down his pants when I got off the bed, kneeling between him on the floor. His large cock straining against his boxers. Hesitantly, I pulled down his boxers and it sprung up. He was well hung. Experimentally, I wrapped my hand around it, stroking it a few times while my other hand worked carefully with his balls. My enhancing doing a special job.

The sharp intake off breath was a good indication that Katakuri was enjoying this and the fact his cock hardened even more, straight up. Leaning foward, I opened my mouth and carefully took in the tip while continuing to pump his cock. The enhancing making it all the better. One of Katakuri's hand reached and grabbed my hair, nudging it foward and deeper onto his cock. Hollowing my cheeks, I managed to take more of him into my mouth until soon I nearly reached the base. The pleasure I got from enhancing him was too good for me and I felt high but Katakuri's needs come first.

"F-Fuck, that's good (M/N)"

"Mmm"

Humming, the vibrations sent around Katakuri's cock while I pumped the part I couldn't reach made Katakuri curse again. I pulled back up, agonisingly slow and I made a popping sound as I took my mouth off his dick. Katakuri leaned back, groaning in pleasure. My hands going back to work diligently. He started panting heavily. I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock teasingly, meeting him in the eyes before trailing back up to suck him off which made him red. I slurped up and down his cock as the grip in my hair got tighter, pushing me down. His other hand grabbed my hair too as he let out some low groans.

I noticed soon Katakuri's pace was picking up as he thrusted his cock upwards into my mouth while pushing me down onto him, bobbing my head. Soon, his movements became erratic and I sucked harder while massaging the rest of his dick further before he came in my mouth with a low groan that sent shivers to my core. He thanked me as he pulled me off. The salty yet sweet addicting taste of his cum on my tongue and inside my mouth. The texture sticky like Mochi.

I meet Katakuri's gaze as I stuck my tongue out to him, the cum on it as some came out the corner of my mouth, dribbling down to my chin. He was really pent up and it showed. He told me that I could spit it out but instead I swallowed it under his gaze. It's thick consistency similar to mochi in a way. My body felt dizzy from all that intimate enhancing so I rested my head against Katakuri's shorts. My body felt extremely happy as I panted lightly.

".. that was amazing" Katakuri praised

"I tried" I lazily smirked.

"Let me return the favour." Katakuri said.

"Ah but I wanna be in control! Fine!"

"Good."

Those were Katakuri's words as he picked me up and laid my back against the bed while I continued panting. I tried to push back up experimentally but Katakuri had a firm grip. A hand resting on my chest so I would stay down and not try to take back my control. He began roaming his hands under my shirt, trailing up and back down my sides, making me jerk up under his touch. He had to use Mochi to pin me down. Every touch from him made me feel so good and my body felt like it was on fire. I was over my limit with tolerance to enhancing.

Katakuri pulled down my shorts and my boxers too, letting my dick out. Katakuri didn't use his mouth but instead his hands quite skillfully as I slowly became undone and moaning out Katakuri's name. Chanting it over and over as he skillfully brought me to the edge. His gaze made me feel embarrassed so I tried to look away, only for Katakuri to grab my fave to kiss it, his steady pace making me thrust my hips for more. I moaned out with a cry once I came into Katakuri's hands. I basked in the high for a few minutes before coming back down.

"Are you alright?" Katakuri asked gently with concern.

"Yeah, too much enhancing ... overstimmed.. feel like I'm going to go crazy.. so good Kata..."

"Is it okay if I touch you...or should I not?" Katakuri hesitantly questioned.

"... cuddle please. I wanna feel good."

Katakuri smiled as he pulled the blanket back over us after cleaning up. I was glad I was no longer pinned down. My body was still shivering in pleasure especially with the enhancement. He pulled me close before he returned to his normal size. He brought me onto his chest, peppering kisses to my forehead which made me moan. He was sending me back to cloud nine and I wasn't complaining. I could barely move right now so I snuggled into the cuddle.

"Hey Kata..."

"Hm?"

"Nothing, I just like calling your name." I mumbled.

"You're absolutely adorable like this..."

Katakuri smiled gently pushing the damp hair in front of my face away while I whined at his soft touches. We went back to sleep afterwards with his slow rise and fall of his chest luring me to sleep. I peppered a kiss to his lips before falling back asleep myself. It felt as if he was protecting me from the world. He was certainly a gentle giant that went well with his calm dominating side. I'm glad I chose Katakuri to be my fiancé.

A/N: Are you thirsty ones happy? Fun fact, Author san feels embarrassed writing this cause I'm not sure if it's good. I'm not good at writing sex so sorry. I wanted to write (M/N) riding Katakuri while teasing him but maybe another time? *Hint Hint, nudge nudge*Thanks for reading. Hope I quenched your thirst. Second fun fact, I had Katakuri pin (M/N) down so he could be in control cause (M/N) is a power bottom so he has to be tied down if he wants comtrol.

Btw, Yamato will be added as a love interest. Also, a lot of events will be changed in the Whole Cake Arc upon (M/N)'s inclusion.

Author san needs sleep. Another question, what do you guys picture me as, if you do? That sounds weird... Yes, I definitely need sleep.