Bath

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Baker can you speak without your hat?" Zoro asked

I nodded.

"Eh do it!" Luffy demanded but I simply smiled, shaking my head. He wrapped his arms around my neck before tugging on me which confused everyone. He must've thought by pulling on me that I would say something. I pat Luffy's arm for him to release me since he had a near death grip but Sanji and Zoro must be sharing braincells with Luffy since they caught on to his plan.

"Let us take that off your hands baker"

Struggling, I saw Zoro and Sanji smirk as Zoro took away my hat from me before tossing it far away. My eyes widened as I started struggling in Luffy's grip. He just laughed as I failed to break free. It didn't help my ability was enhancing Luffy. Growling, I began kicking my legs in the water to try and wiggle out but even Sanji joined in and pinned my legs down. I glared even harder at the both of them.
"C'mon baker, let's hear you talk"

"I know where to tickle him to get him to beg to stop, Marimo" Sanji said to Zoro

Shaking my head, Sanji and Zoro had evil looks on their faces. I could hear Luffy's laugh from behind me clearly they were enjoying my suffering. I bit my lip as Sanji moved his fingers to my sides as he lightly began tickling me before Zoro joined in. I tried moving my hands but those were under Luffy's grip. I was going to burst out laughing at this point. I bit my lip really hard.

"You're really damn stubborn" Zoro comments

"He is, his stubbornness was the worst at Baratie" Sanji remarks

"Shishishi but he's going to break soon right? C'mon (M/N) speak"

"Look at how red his face is. Ah he's even getting teary from wanting to laugh" Sanji pointed out

I broke out laughing as tears rolled down my face which made Sanji continue his onslaught of tickling. I was going to tell them to stop but I realised this is what they wanted. They wanted to hear my voice. I was really tempted to give in and did.

"Ahahahah s-stop you idiots ahahah I'll .. murder you all"

"Shishishi no wonder you don't talk, it's kinda girly"

"It is" Zoro said as Luffy's grip on me loosened. It took a moment to recover as they laughed, they were enjoying this. I swung both my fists at Sanji's and Zoro's jaws making them release me. I then turned to Luffy and knocked him on the head. I glared at them with my red face before storming out. I made sure to grab my hat on the way out before putting it on my head. I held back the tears of embarrassment.

"I hate all of you"

"Shishishi you're so funny"

I went into the changing room and changed into a black silk long sleeve shirt with black slacks before taking off. I was so mad at them but I can't bring myself to even hate them or dislike them. I sighed as I left he room, letting the slightly cooler air greet me. My hair was damp as I dried my hair while walking in the hallway. In the end, I went to the library to read the books. I noticed our new wanted posters. Zoro had 60,000,000 Beli and Luffy 100,000,000 Beli.

'Wanted Poster
Sweet Deadly Baker-(No name)

170,000,000 Beli

Dead or Alive'

Once I blew off the steam, I left the library to go back to the infirmary where everyone was gathered. I didn't speak a word to the three men who tortured me in the bath. The silent treatment would be good. We all had to leave at night since the marines had made their move. The moment night came, we left riding the Duck squad. Our white robes covered us as we traveled across the desert. Okama also known as No.2 had brought the boat up the river for us.

The boats would've been definitely taken by the marines if it weren't for Okama. We waited until 12pm for Vivi's response if she wanted to become a pirate with us. The marines planned to attack us but Okama ended up sacrificing his ship and himself to buy us time. Sadly, Vivo didn't come with us. She wanted to be a pirate with us but she wanted even more to rebuild her country and let it prosper. We all silently raised our hands after taking off the bandage with an X mark on it. We still accept her as our friend.

Not even an hour passed but the crew started complaining except Zoro and I. I said nothing as Zoro retorted that we should've just taken her. I've been quiet this whole time since my silent treatment was still in play so I jumped down onto my boat before baking away. I read a book while my sweets baked. Everything was fine until I heard a lot of commotion coming from the Going Merry but I let it be until the lady we once considered an enemy came down.

"Oh, it seems you've joined the crew I presume. Don't worry if Luffy accepted you then I do too"

"Indeed, I'm Nico Robin, it's a pleasure to meet you"

"Same, you want a sweet? It's apple crumble today"

"How nice of you, I shall take you up on your offer."

Smiling, I served Nico robin a slice before grabbing a tub of ice cream from the fridge and putting it on. She seemed to have enjoyed it but didn't announce her opinion. She was quiet and I could tell she was hiding things from us but everyone was. Well not Nami, Usopp, Zoro and Chopper. I learned everything about them. I knew a lot about Luffy and Sanji too. I raised my hand up to catch her attention.

"I know you're hiding things from us but I want you to know the moment you join the crew then I'm someone you can come to. Everyone's friends here so we stick up for each other."

"Thank you"

"Shut up, it's nothing"

Nico Robin and I ate together with a glass of wine while she read a book I had and I was monitoring the other treats in the oven. She seemed more relax from when she first came in. She soon left once she was done with her dessert leaving to go back to the Going Merry while I took a nap. It was great even when the ship was rocking back and foward a lot. I woke up after a few hours and went up to the Going Merry with a the cooled tray of sweets.

"... Did you sleep through everything that just happened?"

I nodded my head as everyone freaked out that I had slept through some of the craziest events. Apparently a ship had fell from the sky, a monkey man came by, the ship was then eaten by a giant turtle before Giants appeared and the sky went black. Even the log pose pointed upwards. I just shrugged as they freaked out even more. I still hadn't said a word as I gave out the sweets quietly. I guess I was still sleepy.

"We've arrived at Jaya island in Mock Town!"

Grabbing my sketchbook and sword with a small amount of money, I jumped down to the ship next to Luffy and Zoro who wanted to explore the island. Nami joined us too since she didn't trust Luffy and Zoro not to make a commotion. She made Luffy promise not to fight with others while Zoro kept quiet. A weak man riding a weak horse offered Luffy an apple which Luffy bit into. Thankfully, he got lucky since it didn't explode unlike the others. This was going to be fun.

A/N: (M/N) is really embarrassed about his voice anyways thanks for reading and commenting!