Alliance

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"That Yonko... Which one is that?" Luffy asked

Law gave us his answer.

"Sure, I trust you." I said.

"Sure! If (M/N) trusts you then I do too but I wanted to take down Shanks first." Luffy smiled.

"Let's go tell the others the information then." I said.

Luffy laughed as he snuggled into my neck. We walked back there with Luffy falling asleep while Law questioned Luffy's trust in me. I shrugged my shoulders but I feel like deep down, I knew the reason. However, I didn't dwell on it. Instead, Law and I teased each other endlessly back and forth. It was good to see Law light up slightly instead of being a depressive edge lord. Maybe next he would be a damsel in distress similar to a princess that wanted to take down someone. That would be funny.

"So what have you been up to these past two years?" Law asked

"Training and drawing. Been baking a lot. You know, the usual."

"As expected...how do you feel after the war?"

"I'm still recovering but as long as my captain is good and recovers then I'm happy. As long as he's still recovering then I'll be there." I smiled.

"You seem tired." Law commented

"That's funny coming from you, you have eyebags."

Smirking, I let out a small laugh while Law retuned the smallest of smirks. Luffy grumbled at my neck and I noticed he was falling slightly so I hoisted him back up and readjusted him so he was more comfortable. Luffy sighed happily and snuggled closer to me. Law was very quiet on the way back. He failed to tease me which made him grumble. Soon, we arrived back and I woke Luffy up who yawned and snuggled closer before I put him onto the ground. He got up and stretched his limbs before announcing our alliance. Chopper and Usopp freaked out before trying to reason with us. Robin warned us how Pirate Alliances were normally filled with betrayal.

"Sorry guys, you're not changing my mind. If you're that worried about not being able to sleep peacefully then Law can sleep on my boat." I said.

"Isn't it cool to have a Pirate Alliance? I think Tra-guy is a good guy but even if he isn't! Don't worry, I've got all of you with me, we've trained for two years!" Luffy grinned

In the end, Law switched everyone that he could back. Chopper was upset about his body because Franky used his monster form. Law informed us that humans being turned into giants is something the World Government has been trying to do for ages because they make good soldiers. Ceaser was trying to surpass Doctor Vegapunk in that sense but he was unsuccessful. Since Nami and Chopper wanted to save the kids as did I though I didn't announce it, Luffy decided we would do that first. He told Law to help us out since we had an alliance which made sense but Usopp pointed out to Law that it was impossible to order Luffy around.

Chopper was plopped onto and tied to Law's hat since Chopper couldn't move. Laughing, I untied Chopper and instead grabbed some fabric to make a sling to put Chopper into before tying him to Law's side where his sword wasn't wielded. He reluctantly and silently thanked me for that. Ceaser Clown was intent on killing Luffy and the rest because if word got out then he would lose his hiding spot. He wanted me alive to see my abilities and possibly experiment on me although Law said it was unlikely since he would try to preserve the pure thing. Ceaser Clown had a bounty of 300,000,000 Beli, possesses a mass murdering weapon and has the Gas-Gas Logia Devil Fruit.

"Hm, Zoro, Sanji, (M/N), I can use Haki and you I suppose."

"That'll do. Those who aren't well versed in Haki shouldn't go near him." Law advised.

"I'll take (M/N) with me. He could keep Ceaser Clown at bay by keeping him interested." Law said.

"Sorry, I don't want to do that necessarily. Ceaser Clown will get an enhancement if he touches me. You know my enhancing well Law. I don't have to like the person if they can touch me." I explained

"Then you should stay the furthest away." Law advised.

Law questioned Luffy is he was sure about his decision and Luffy agreed. Luffy just needed to convince the rest of the crew. Law left with Chopper after I hid Chopper's body in the bag to cover him up. Deciding to move ahead too, we left the base with Robin using her Devil Fruit for temporary flight while Luffy just punched a hole through a flying ship. I knocked out the Marines and enemies with my Haki since that was the quietest way to go about things. Tashigi in Smoker's body was still learning to use Smoker's body in combat while Smoker adapted well so far to Tashigi's body.

In the end, Luffy refused to duel with Smoker and he would do it another time. There was this cute pink blob that fell out of the sky onto one of the boats some of the awake Marines were trying to leave with. They set the blobs on fire and the boat exploded. The slime blob fell from the sky again in small amounts. It was poisonous so I should avoid it at all costs. Suddenly, we heard a laugh and I saw Ceaser Clown on a ship just laughing as he apologised that the slime would take a while to come over the lake since it was weak to water. The slime had a Devil Fruit. During Ceaser's weird monologue, Luffy jumped him.

Those two began fighting once Ceaser Clown escaped from Luffy's grip by turning into gas. He had altered himself to be deadly poisonous. Ceaser released a deadly amount of poison after Luffy's failed attacks but Luffy inhaled all the air. Purified air came out of his ears as he stuck out his tongue before smiling. Turns out, Magellan had poisoned him badly but it helped build a big immunity to the poison. Ceaser got infuriated as he yelled at Luffy not to compare him to that Paramecia. I had to leave and get away as far as possible like Law instructed. Robin and Franky nodded at me to go ahead.

However, the dip in Haki from Luffy told me he was passed out as Ceaser Clown smirked. Robin just signalled for me to continue ahead. It was important Ceaser didn't get his hands on me so I slipped onto the facility. The cold hallways greeted me and I silently rushed over to Law who seemed to be in pain. I used the pipes to hide myself while running along the ceiling of the lab.

Third P.O.V

"Tie up the main five and find the Baker! He's the only one I really want damnit! I want to see if what I saw two years ago was true!"

"What did you see two years ago, master?"

"A miracle!"

A/N: Fun fact, Ceaser is not a love interest but just someone who has an obsession. Second fun fact, (M/N) is good at sneaking around. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!