Enel Arc 1:Sky Island

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Oh shit... We really might die, great! Always wanted to visit the other side"

Nami, Usopp and Chopper were freaking out while I embraced death happily when a massive whirlpool that would supposedly shoot us into Sky Island happened. Luffy also seemed happy with his big grin since it would be an adventure. Zoro pointed out we ended up closer to the center of the Whirlpool because of the fruitless complaining. Also, Blackbeard decided to show up at that moment to take Luffy's head because of the bounty.

Blackbeard screamed out our new bounties. It had Luffy jumping up and down about his while Zoro was unsatisfied with his. I remained neutral, I really wanted to murder that man. Luffy spotted me as his long arms went to wrap around me jumping up and down. He pouted that I had way more than him and Zoro together. Thankfully, the Knock Up stream came at that moment.

Following Nami's instructions, everyone managed to get the ship up the path so we didn't fall off. The next few minutes were a disaster since a lot of people were nearly drowned of hit the ship by flying around. Everyone passed out except me. Zoro nearly banged his head into Sanji but I grabbed them both before putting them inside securely. I did the same to all the other making sure they wouldn't go flying.

Continuing, I made sure to block any leaks in the ship and made sure nothing on the deck would go flying. The clouds were like water before we emerged from it. A smile on my face as I felt sleepy and the pressure difference. Soon, the crew woke back up as I was navigating. They all were excited in their own ways as they burst through the door.

"We made it to Heaven, Captain"

Jokingly my hat said as everyone looked over the ledge. Usopp went to swim in the clouds but he didn't come back so Robin made Luffy stretch his hand as I placed my hands on their shoulders. She made an eye to see where Usopp was and found him before making a chain of arms to grab him. Luffy started pulling up but he seemed to be struggling slightly so I increased the contact on his arm as he thanked me.

A sky sea monster is what Luffy pulled up. It was massive but Zoro quickly cut it as Nami and Usopp panicked. There was a mini carnivorous fish on Usopp's pants. I wondered if I could tame it using Conquerer Haki so I concentrated as I put it on my lap. It worked, it didn't bite me as long as I concentrated. Sanji took it's obedient state as the perfect time to sautée it. Luffy ate it.

"Delicious!"

"Well Sanji made it so it has to be" I commented thinking Sanji was in the kitchen cooking but it turns out he was right behind me. I flushed slightly before going quiet. I walked away from Sanji. I didn't want to deal with him or Zoro just yet. I had to find a way to explain. I jumped down onto my boat as I went inside after drawing. I began baking away. I made doughnuts that had frosting on top.

Once I was done, I went to nap. I still felt sad but I knew it was just Sanji and Zoro being idiots. I didn't hear the commotion in my sleep. I woke up when Chopper came down to check on me. He took some of the sweets before we stepped out of my ship. He eagerly followed the rest onto land. We must have ascended to a different floor.

Luffy and Usopp acted like kids which Sanji mocked them for before joining in on the fun. Sighing, I helped Zoro anchor the boat onto the Island. No words were exchanged between us. We noticed Nami getting attacked by the bird that guided us to the whirlpool. Concentrating, my strong gaze made the bird halt its attack on Nami immediately before flying off. She noticed that gaze as her legs trembled. It must look scary so I stopped that gaze.

"Sorry Nami, I only meant that for the bird"

"It's okay! He was going to scratch me anyways!"

Nami was in a bikini top and shorts as she jumped off the boat and landed in the cloud water. Robin was glad she got to feel something adventurous before joining down there too. Leaving Zoro and I akwardly on board but he said he would be joining too. I couldn't help but have a small smile at the sight of them happy. Zoro stern gaze could be felt.

"I'm going to say this again Zoro, I needed to go warn Whitebeard about the guy we saw at the bar. There's history between those two and Ace brought me there. This insignia is protection because I'm a devil fruit enhancer of sorts... Blackbeard knows that and prolly will try to use that."

"..."

"I asked Luffy for permission before I left. He granted it to me. I'm sorry but I'm not sorry for wanting to help out a friend. What's the point in explaining this to someone who prolly not listening? Oh well, I tried."

"You're an idiot"

"I mean, you're not wrong but you are too" I say as I began drawing the scenery. Once I was satisfied temporarily, I made repairing the ship to be my new job so I checked the inventory before repairing and repainting the ship. I wasn't really all that interested about talking yet especially with the ship being in such a broken state. Soon, I managed to repair the ship as best as I could.

"Now where did they go?"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!