Kamazo

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Oh hey Toko!"

I waved at the two as I went to approach Zoro. Predicting the future, I stopped the scythe directed at Komurasaki with my blade, pushing the guy off. His Haki was extremely familiar though. No way. My eyes widened, as I dodged another attack directed at me now. I tried calling Killer's name but he was just laughing like a maniac. I ordered Komurasaki to leave to Zoro while I dealt with him. Killer tried to chase after them but I kicked him away with accumulated speed.

"Oi Dumbass! What's wrong with you?!"

"Fa! Fa! Fa! I'm just after that jester! I'll cut you if you don't let me through!"

"Guess you're just going to have to cut me. Always wanted to see which of us was faster."

"Fa! Fa! I'm going to slice you real good!"

"Killer, does Kid know your like this?"

"..."

"... Where is Kid, Killer?"

Before I could get an answer, Killer charged at me. The insane look on his face letting me know that this wasn't Killer and that some fucked up shit might have happened. Dodging, I avoided any hits before taking him out in one swing right as he got a hit and pierced my body. I sent him flying into the ground and into the ice cold snow. At least, now Killer was knocked out. That was dangerous. If it had been his usual self then it would have been a fight but this was just a wild beast swinging at anything.

Approaching Killer, I looked at him before getting onto one knee and touching his face. My eyes widened at my body enhancing him. A Smile Fruit but he didn't show any signs that he had become part animal. My hands grabbed his face, digging my fingers under the bandages to feel further, past the bruises and cuts but what went wrong. He got a failure from what I felt but he still suffered the consequences. I couldn't help but shed a few tears and forget the freezing air beating down on my skin harshly.

"Killer... What the fuck did they do to you?"

No response.

"Man this is really fucked up."

There was no answer since the guy was unconscious but I felt incredibly bad. My body was still trying to enhance even when there was basically nothing to. I did what I could and took the accumulated stress and exhaustion away just like I did with Katakuri. My heart felt heavy. Zoro came over and looked at us, asking who this person was. He was pulled off of me because the random other guy kept attacking Zoro for his sword. Glancing at the blood from the cut on my arm, I was lucky he didn't cut it off. I didn't need to be a Shanks ripoff. I closed his yukata properly so he wouldn't get could.

After winning, Zoro passed out from passed out from the lack of nutrients in his body. Walking over, I leaned down and could smell the stench of alcohol on his lips. This idiot.. is such a dumbass. Komurasaki was next to his side immediately before asking me for assistance to bring him somewhere warmer. I felt extremely bad leaving Killer behind but I decided to leave my hat on his face before helping Zoro out by dragging him with Komurasaki. It was a tough job dragging him with us but after a while we reached a run down house.

Komurasaki began making something for Zoro while Toko clung to me while I tried to deny any of Toko's adorable affection but failed miserably and let her cling to me. My hands clenched while I sat down cross legged, trying not to give in with a red face. She clung to me, pulling my Yukata. I was still shivering so Komurasaki gave me a large thick Kimono. I thanked her before curling up on the ground. She moved me next to Zoro and he latched onto me in his sleep. I sighed at that before falling asleep, snuggling closer. A familiar memory popping into sleep.

"Zoro, if you want to get the full merits of your training then you need to sleep, dumbass. Not at weird hours." I lectured

"I agree. A good swordsman should have a good routine to follow." Mihawk agreed before drinking his wine.

"Oi! Don't both of you agree with each other!" Zoro yelled at us.

"So Mihawk, what are you making for dinner?" I ignored Zoro purposely.

"(M/N)!" Zoro yelled red faced, irritated.

"How does Beef Wellington sound?" Mihawk replied to me, secretly enjoying this.

"Sounds great. What do you think will go well for dessert?"

"(M/N)!"

A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry for not updating stuff sooner, been busy. Fun fact, Zoro was still ignored until he fixed his sleep patterns. Second fun fact, Zoro and (M/N) used to cuddle together after being too tired to move when training was over.

 Second fun fact, Zoro and (M/N) used to cuddle together after being too tired to move when training was over