Stealing The Bride

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Somehow, Brook managed to stuff me in a bag before running off with me while I yelled in retaliation for being put in a bag. Somehow, the siblings misunderstood it for me being unwilling to leave Katakuri which fueled their anger towards the wedding crashers. Thanks to the Germa 66 and the Strawhats, we somewhat escaped into the Seducing Woods. Earlier, Nami had brought out a storm and a fog to cloud everyone's vision for our escape.

"Oi! I need my sword! Let me out of this bag dumbass!"

"Don't worry, we took it earlier. It's in the bag with you." Sanji reassured.

"Yayay! (M/N)'s back! We stole a bride!" Luffy cheered.

With a lot of set up distractions, everyone managed to make it to the Thousand Sunny but Perospero closed off our exit by using his Devil Fruit and hardening the candy. It required a Coup De Burst to get out after a large explosion on the ship of Big Mom and Perospero done by Pedro. Carrot cried for him as she tried reaching out. I felt guilty. I didn't want people to die just because of me. Before the guilt could eat away at me, Brook accidentally let go of me and I became thrown around since I was still in the bag. Katakuri managed to use his Mochi to pull himself onto the ship before he caught me.

"Kata!" I said

"I told you that I wouldn't give you up without a fight." Katakuri said lowly.

"Well I'll fight you!" Luffy yelled

Then, Luffy used Elephant Gun to hold Katakuri in place so he wouldn't take off with me before using a mirror to push the three of us through since it was one of Brulee's mirrors. Luffy promised everyone to come back. I yelped as my hat was thrown off and I rolled on the ground, desperately trying to get out of this bag. Katakuri had used his mochi to soften my impact which I appreciated. Quickly, I tried moving out of the bag by trying to unsheath my blade but the bag was tied up really good. Luffy broke the mirrors before telling Katakuri we could fight all they want here.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to take you out shishishi! Sorry (M/N), stay in there a bit longer and watch me win!" Luffy cracked his knuckles.

"Fuck! This is all my fault" I tried not to cry.

Already, I felt like shit for Pedro dying and now I couldn't even get out of a stupid bag because of my lack of strength. No one dared to approach the three of us. Somehow, I managed to jiggle the sword around and it nearly cut me but I managed to get it to cut the bag before I wiggle my foot on top of it to push it down, cutting the bag downwards. With a lot of effort, I managed to get out a grabbed my sword before narrowly avoiding Luffy being thrown into me since he lost in terms of power of Elephant Gun against Katakuri's. Luffy laid on the ground as Katakuri glared down at him. I went to step in.

"(M/N), stand down!"

"But captain-"

"Stand down."

Luffy proceeded to grab me and hurl me into one of the mirrors but Katakuri's mochi pulled me back through before he punched Luffy and sent him into the floor where Luffy crashed multiple times. The army was plotting with Brulee to enter onto the Thousand Sunny so I quickly yelled at Nami through the mirrors to just break all of them and the ones on my boat before I broke the mirror and grabbed a shard while communicating a meet up location. 

Getting close to the army, I knocked them out with one swing before using Conquerer's Haki on Brulee. I didn't have to hurt her. I don't need a pissed Katakuri. The message was to meet at Cacaoland around 1 in the morning. The whole ground turned to mochi, making me sink before I realised Katakuri went in to kick Luffy in the gut where he sent him flying. I was going to warn him before Luffy's words replayed in my mind. Stand down. Well, if I couldn't interfere with the fight then the best thing I could do is to find the exit.