Chapter 6:Cow Fish

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Waking up, I noticed I was sleeping by Luffy's side. Sanji was smoking outside on the balcony. He still hasn't woken up yet but I was proven wrong when he sat up. He panicked about his hat and I passed it to to him. He thanked me as I got up. Sanji apologised since he didn't have any more bandages but Luffy said he didn't need it. Sanji explained what happened as I sat on the railings. Luffy then realised he was no longer an errand boy before trying to ask Sanji to join his crew but Sanji rejected him. He wanted to stay and cook. I began drawing the scene.

"Hey (M/N), do you want to join my crew?"

"Sure but I'm known for leaving at random times"

Before Luffy could question me, Sanji spoke up as he talked about the All Blue and how they had all the fishes of the four seas there. I smiled as I listened in. Soon, we went inside to eat but there were no chairs for us. We sat on the ground as Patty started asking who made the soup. Sanji raised his head and answered him but everyone started dumping their soups. Even Zeff, I couldn't believe my eyes. Everyone called it disgusting as Sanji stomped out furious. I followed after him.

Sanji slumped against the door before falling to the ground. I sat next to him as we heard their conversation. His soup was actually really good but they wanted Sanji to go. They didn't want to hold him back anymore. He started crying as I pulled him into my shoulder. We could hear them ask Luffy to take Sanji with them as they wanted another round of soup. Smiling, I turned to Sanji.

"I know your food is amazing, we'll get to the All Blue"

"Thanks..(M/N)"

"It's nothing"

Luffy refused to take Sanji into his crew if Sanji didn't want to be apart of it. Zeff said Sanji was too hard headed for his own good which I laughed at lightly before getting elbowed in my side for. Sanji glared at me as I laughed. Then, a shark came our way and nearly crashed into the side if I didn't jump and kick it away. Turns out it was one of the guys Usopp travelled with to get Nami. Everyone came out and questioned him as I grabbed a blanket and draped it around him as well as a chair to sit on. He started explaining a bit of what  he knew, like the place Nami was heading to. He needed Luffy to go with him which he agreed to.

"I'll go too, take me with you"

Surprisingly, Sanji wanted to go which Luffy agreed to. The boat we got belonged to Sanji but I took my own as well. In case Luffy damaged Sanji's. We were waiting on Sanji who was taking a while, I loaded up all my things too. Zeff gave me a quite large bag of money.

"Take it, you earned it for all your years working with us. It has tips included with all the years. Don't wander around too much and don't get in trouble."

"I'll try" I said cheerily thanking Zeff as he told me to get out of his sight. I laughed at that before I stopped and took out a drawing I did of all of us. His eyes widened since I was usually so possessive of my drawings. I bowed with a red face and just told him to take it. I rushed onto my boat as Zeff laughed.

"Goodbye (M/N), make sure to visit us"

"...Bye bye"

Hiding my face, I heard Sanji climbing onto his boat. I hoped no one would tease me about that. Sanji tried to have a silent goodbye but ended up bowing on the floor as he thanked Zeff for everything with tears in his eyes. I looked up as everyone had tears in their eyes even Zeff. I sniffled as I wiped my tears. Even Patty said he would miss us.

"Let's meet again, you good for nothing bastards!"

Sanji's words may seem harsh but I knew he meant well. We left as I followed from behind. Im truly glad I got this boat. It had it's own small private room and mini kitchen. I modified it to not just run on wind but on solar rays too. I set the sails to follow them well. I could hear the friend of Zoro's sobs from all the way here before Luffy and Sanji told him to stop crying. Luffy told us how he wanted to get Nami and go to the Grand Line already but Sanji questioned if it was a good idea with only 6 people with Nami included.

If we really did need more crew members then we could just get them from the Grand Line according to Luffy since it was a pirate paradise but Sanji called it a pirate graveyard. The man told us why it was a pirate graveyard. One of the three reasons was the Shichibukai, there were seven of them and Mihawk was one of them. The guy told us about Arlong Park and how since Jimbe left to become one a great monster was released there at the park.

"This seems like fun captain"

"Definitely"

I listened to the rest of the conversation but I never commented on it. It really seemed like Arlong has a connection to Nami. We were sailing quite well until we hit... a cow fish? Luffy managed to force it to send them flying as I went under the deck and activated the solar panel which I specifically sent to the motors of the boat. I'm glad trying to learn to draw small gadgets taught me something. I followed behind them and saw the boat nearly crash into Zoro. The cow fish laid defeated on the ground. I felt really bad for it.

"Fun"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!