Smoker

[M/N][L/N]P.O.V

Quickly, as this weird red nose captain was about to execute him. I moved through the crowd. Sanji and Zoro soon joined behind me. I unsheathed my blade and spun in a circle around me, knocking down all of the odd opposing pirates. One thing surprised me though, Luffy smiled before his execution as the sword came down and lighting struck. Thankfully, he was a rubber man so lightning didn't hurt him.

"Hey do you believe in God?" Sanji spoke up

"Enough talking, let's leave this town already. We've got more trouble heading our way."

"I agree with him" My hat agreed with a smile as I grabbed Luffy before running with Sanji and Zoro. The wind and rained seemed to be in our favour too as we ran. The lady we saw earlier stood in our way as she yelled at Zoro if he thought she was a joke. He didn't even take her seriously as he easily clashed swords with only one. I sent her flying with one swing as we took separate directions. I went with Luffy and Sanji.

There stood Smoker.

My eyes widened as I sent an air slash to move the smoke away coming for Luffy and Sanji tried to kick Smoker but the smoke held his foot before shoving him to the wall. I sent a few more slashes at the smoke that Smoker sent to create wind to blow it away but Luffy charged in as he got himself caught. Smoker smashed him to the ground as he was about to use his blade to kill Luffy.

In my pit of rage, I felt a something weird happen. The surrounding people passed out with foam forming in their mouth. A hand stopped Smoker's hand by a hooded figure. A gust of wind blew as Zoro grabbed Luffy and started running with Sanji while I still stood there in shock. The cloaked figure was called Dragon by Smoker. Dragon turned to me.

"So it looks like you knocked them all out."

Eyes wide, I started taking off in search for the dock. I noticed my boat was about to snap off the rope holding it to the dock so I quickly jumped onto my boat and yelled to Nami I would catch up to her as they sailed off. Following the light, I heard them yell their pledges from afar as I did my best to keep up but noticed they must have ended up too far onto the calm belt since I couldn't see them anymore. I ended up on the Reverse Mountain. I would have to find them on the Grand Line.

Carefully yet quickly, I narrowly ended up missing crashing into the walls a few times but I made it through and flew passed a massive black whale. My eyes lit up as I raised my hands in joy. Then, the realisation hit me that I would probably crash soon onto the water so I slashed the water to break the surface tension so the boat wouldn't break upon impact. Sighing in relief, I looked around to wonder where I would meet. I had to trust fate would make us meet somewhere.

Turning to my Log Pose, I followed it's directions by setting the sail accordingly and keeping an eye on it constantly. I wondered where it would take me. It was weird sailing on the seas. I expected it to be dangerous but it was peaceful. It was at night time when I got attacked by a pirate ship. Thankfully, I was on guard and cut it down.

It was two days before I landed on land, I kept track of everything in a journal since I met Luffy and a bit before that. The drawings substituted as pictures. The island seemed empty at first but I felt someone about to snipe me so I drew my sword and deflected the bullets. A man wielding a sniper stepped out with long grey hair that was tied loosely. My hat was thankfully there to speak for me.

"Fast reflexes you have there"

"Chill, I just came here to get some herbs and fruits. I'm not here for a fight."

"Sure, I'll just keep this pointed at your head until then"

Nodding, the first thing I did was make a small pool of sea water to dry in the sun to make salt. I sheathed my sword after that. I started tasting the fruits on the trees I climbed warily even smearing some on my forearm and then lips to see if I had a reaction. Thankfully, none of them did and the man put his sniper down soon enough, still at his side but no longer pointed at his head.