Bathhouse

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Everything was fine. Well it was supposed to be until Robin asked Orochi about Onigashima and the presents he was taking there. Komurasaki was by his side while everyone gossiped about her. One guy praised Kyoshiro for raising her only for Kyoshiro to laugh and not to tell them to not talk about her like she is a dog. Someone brought up the flying six and how they were sent to the Soba noodles owner. Just by hearing that, I checked up on Sanji and he was fine. Somehow, Orochi started rambling about Oden and his wife, Toki. About revenge, the nine Scabbards. He also told everyone that Kaido had dealt with most of them.

Kyoshiro was sly when he fooled Orochi by telling that if the nine Scabbards were here to come on out so he could cut them open when in reality it was a lie. Orochi went on and on until his subordinates had to cover their mouths so they wouldn't laugh. They thought he was delusional. It was too much for Toko though and she bursted out laughing. Immediately, that mad Orochi mad which brought out his wrath, demanding to know who had laughed at him. I ran over to Toko and hid her in my Yukata but the damage was done. He approached, ready to strike and I cursed myself for not having my sword but to my surprise Komurasaki slapped Orochi.

To my surprise, Komurasaki didn't bow down and sudden the one hand that I had free had my sword. I glanced around and met eyes with Kyoshiro, silently thanking him before taking off running while Komurasaki made a brave speech of how she would bend down to her knees for anyone. I ran before noticing Robin was cornered. Using my sword that was still within it's sheath. I attacked the people surrounding her before ordering Robin to escape while Toko begged me to save Komurasaki.

Brook came out with just his soul, scaring the wounded enemies. I shouldn't have looked back to Komurasaki but I did and I saw her smile at Kyoshiro before he cut her down. Something was off though. I took no more time and focused ahead. I unsheathed my sword and ordered Nami who came out of the ceiling to channel her lightning into my sword. She nodded and yelled at everyone else to get down, right as Orochi came at us. Twirling, I made the air slash that was now infused with lighting to blind everyone and electrocute the enemies while cutting them down in the process.

Somehow, all of us managed to escape into the night. I dropped Toko with reluctance off at the pleasure district but I sensed Kyoshiro so I took her straight to her. A silent nod between us and I promised to keep the secret. She left before I headed over to Nami and the rest in the freezing cold even with my Yukata. I needed something to cover me even more. I stepped inside and waved at brook who told me that his bones felt the chills. We decided to head to a bathhouse to warm up after that. Never have I felt both so uncomfortable in my life. I'm good if I'm just with my friends and can put on a brave face most of times with strangers but this was not one of those times.

Luckily, the mens eyes were all on Nami and Robin but I still felt uncomfortable. Clearly Robin did too. I kept the towel up to my chest since I was still cold when my body wasn't submerged in water. The octopus helped scrub my back and I sighed in relief when it gave a shoulder massage too. I could feel Hawkins and Drake coming so I quickly told Nami and Robin but they reassured me that we would be fine.

It was not. Somehow, Hawkins knew about the crescent moon symbol on the foot. I didn't have one yet so I was in the clear. Nami decided to flash everyone and it worked on everyone except the intended target, Hawkins. For some brilliant idea, she reached over to me and pulled my towel down too. Luckily I managed to grab my towel before it could reveal my dick and ass. My face was so hot as I glared at Nami. To my surprise, it worked on Hawkins who collapsed to the ground with a nosebleed. Somehow, Sanji was there too and just woke back up from his nosebleed, only to pass out again.

"Stupid Dumbass Soba Man!" I yelled.

"Did someone say the O-Soba?" Drake asked from outside.

"I guess he's in there"

"I'm sorry, (M/N). I'm owe you one after this."

"Nami no!-"

I wish I wasn't so panicked to use my Haki. Nami hurled me to the front and I came face to face with Drake. My face lit up even further as did he. This wasn't fun when I couldn't tease. I teared up slightly in embarrasment. He realised it was me, his crush. He passed out just by glancing slightly down. Hawkins managed to wake back up and avoided looking at me completely before going to Drake. Robin grabbed me and told me to hurry and put on my Yukata while I yelled angrily at the girls but did so. We escaped into the night. My Yukata wasn't even fully on properly and I hated the cold air.

"I hate this so much" I complained.

Sanji informed me that the Bepo and the others were captured too because of the tattoo. During the flight, the grip on me loosened because it was just too much so I ended up being dropped. It was fine though since I predicted it and was able to land in the snow fine. I was now looking for some warm clothes. I spotted a large guy in the distance and looked into his Haki. Apparently he was fighting Zoro. Perfect. Clothes to loot.

A/N: Fun fact, I made a book for the smut for all the kinky shit- Just click on my profile and you'll find it. I'll be putting up the nsfw scenarios there. Second fun fact, (M/N) hates the cold if he can't cuddle up but he's never admitted to wanting to cuddle up
That tsun. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!