Luffy Falls

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Luffy! Be careful, you could've gotten hurt!"  I chastised.

"Shishishi sorry but you caught me so it's good right?"

"Yeah...dumbass captain"

"You're really cute when you're like that, you're cute all the time." Luffy smiled.

"Captain, I don't think you know how this can be interpreted as." I said.

"I do! I like you, you're my best baker!" Luffy complimented.

"Luffy no, I just don't think you understand." I failed to explain.

Setting Luffy down, Momonosuke and Luffy stared at eachother before I noticed Luffy was drooling over Momonosuke to eat him. That poor child. I explained to Luffy that he was in fact a human who had eaten a man made Devil Fruit. Momonosuke flocked to my arms and wrapped himself around me happily at the soothing enhancement. He entangled himself in my scarf while I gave Luffy information on everyone.

"So what is the best decision (M/N)?" Luffy asked

"Law needs his heart back. Smoker needs help too. Zoro can still keep Monet at bay while protecting Chopper and Nami. Sanji will be protecting the pretty ladies so he's good. One of the children snapped out of their craze and is keeping the others at bay."

"Go to Tra-guy then!"

"Roger Captain!"

Slicing open the metal, Luffy and I popped out to see a lot of guards standing there. Jumping up, I knocked down the enemies with Conquerer's Haki before I looked for Law and headed in his direction which was successful. Law was on the floor in bad condition because Vergo had his heart. Crouching to my knees, I analysed the movements while Smoker and Vergo fought. My legs sprang foward and snatched the heart away from Vergo before they noticed and handed it back to Law.

Quickly, I withdrew my sword and bounced off the ground onto the roof before using the momentum and gravitational pull to jump back down and slice Vergo's arm wielding the bamboo off. The arm falling to the floor with no blood splatter since I did it precisely and swiftly just as Smoker was taken out. The blood slowly started oozing out the wound. Law got up and smirked as he thanked Smoker and I. Momonosuke shifted slightly around my neck, lightly cooing. Smoker groaned out that he didn't want to be indebted to Law. He hated pirates that much. The snail that connected to Joker began speaking.

"Fufufufufu! Aren't you pissing off Vergo who's right in front of you?! Do you remember what happened in the past?! What happened when you really pissed off Vergo?! Fufufufufu! You're traumatized right?! It shouldn't have dissepeared... Your fear towards Vergo! His Haki can even protect him even against your cutting powers!"

"Shut up" I growled.

Raising my blade, I pointed it at Vergo but Law put his hand on my shoulder and I lowered my sword while the tip of his thumb pushed up the hilt before completely withdrawing it as Vergo approached. In one swing, he cut not just Vergo in half but the whole Factory too. The Den Den Mushi connecting to Joker went silent as Law gave his speech and I listened.

"It's been two years after the war. Who exactly put what into motion? You kept the peace. Whitebeard only put an end to the last era. The Marines have been preparing a new battle force! The haven't challenged any of the big names as if they were preparing for something. The war was just a Prelude. You always said it. Together with an unstoppable wave, the New Era of great ones will come out. I've destroyed the gears and no one can turn them back."

Vergo's body was put against the railing and the moment another word came out of Vergo's mouth, I nearly cut his down if it wasn't for Law who instead cut him in half. Now that these guys were safe, I would head back to the rest. Grabbing Law, I put him over my shoulder while my knees shook slightly before signalling for Smoker to follow me. I took off quickly afterwards, my feet colliding with the floor to the wall to the ceiling as I ran. Momonosuke whimpered at the dizziness which made me apologise.

"(M/N), how fast can you run?" Law questioned

"Not sure,why?"

"How about we test that? Pull the cart. The weight shouldn't be a problem for you since it has wheels."

"Sure."

Throwing Law into the cart, I grabbed the chains and began pulling on it and quickly increased my speed. Smoker got in too and in just a few seconds, we were at Luffy's location just as he sent Ceaser flying. The gas was starting to seep in. Quickly, I ran over to Ceaser in mid air and kicked him to the ground. Then, Law handed me the chains and I tied his unconscious form up with Sea Stone chains before Law roomed us into the cart. It seems he wasn't completely out and stabbed the heart in his hands. He expected Smoker to die but he didn't.

"Oh boy, you may think you're a genius but you're a dumbass. That was Monet's heart." I commented.

Everyone got on the cart and we went down the rail system. Franky had gone to get our ships since he was a robot. I stood in the cart and cut up all the rubble that was about to come down on us from some part of the place collapsing. Nami would be ready with wind to move the gas away so we wouldn't be mummified. Momonosuke got off my shoulders and went to Kinemon who had got hit by the gas. He cried for his father but I reassured him there would be a way to get him back.

Momonosuke thanked me before climbing around my neck again. Luffy tried pulling him off of me but I reassured Luffy it was fine. Luffy gave him a slight glare as his lips pulled down into a frown. Momonosuke stuck his tongue out in retaliation at Luffy. Suddenly, I felt something against my butt. Turning around, I saw Ceaser groping my ass. My eyes hardened but before I could turn around to kick his ass, Law kicked him with his foot, a swift yet satisfying kick. I thanked him before turning to Ceaser's knocked out form and gave him another kick to ensure he was knocked out.

"You know (M/N), you still have some debt to pay." Law teased into my ear

"Oh? Really? So you finally thought of something Little Law?"

"Perhaps." Law smirked

I was just glad he was slightly back to normal.

A/N: Fun fact, Momonosuke will be a pervert to (M/N) just as he is to girls and it wont just make Sanji mad but some other guys too. Second fun fact, Luffy is well aware of his feelings now but doesn't know how to go about it especially since (M/N) thinks Luffy is messing with him. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!