Enel Arc 5: Close

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Waking up, I noticed Luffy and Sanji were gone but instead there was Zoro. He was on night shift duty so I let him sleep. I took some time to notice our position. I was curled up under his arms with his breath fanning down my neck. I moved slightly off and wiggled out of his grasp. I went outside only to be greeted by a plate of food from Sanji.

"Thank you"

"It's nothing much, you idiotic baker"

Laughing, I sat on the log as Nami sat next to me and told me her plans and the map. I approved of it. Everyone soon gathered around as Nami explained the plan again. We were split into two teams. I was on Luffy's team with Zoro, Robin and Chopper. We excitedly left. Somewhere down the road, we were all separated. I wondered through the forest carefully.

"Now would be a good time to practise..."

Closing my eyes, I relaxed myself as I tried to feel for the aura of people. It took a few tries but I somewhat got it once I opened my eyes. This felt a bit like I could see through things and everthing was in slow motion, allowing me to see people's places. I saw a lot of people gather in one area and I was going to head there but I saw an arrow coming my way with my Haki so I moved my head to the side to dodge it.

"Man, aren't you a cutie?"

"Thanks but I'm not in the mood for a date"

Glaring, I went into close quarters with the enemy who was holding a bow and took him out in one swoop. He collapsed to the ground as I checked for anything useful. Nothing came up so I left him there, heading to the source of the multiple auras. I saw Zoro with a lot of other people. I saw a beaten up Chopper and an injured Zoro.

There was a dog and a man with a cloud whip standing at the other side. Picking Chopper up, I tried looking at his wounds. He would be fine for now. Zoro didn't look too good either. At that moment Nami burst through the wall. I'm not sure what happen but I curled around Chopper as we got swung in a wall. Getting back up, I carried Chopper in one hand and unsheathed my sword.

Zoro was on the ground. The massive standing dog activated a trap. Carefully, I used my Observation Haki to quickly get in close quarters with the enemy as Zoro got back up. It was harder with a small reindeer in my arms and with the enemy having mantra but my Haki kept up. I got a few good blows but the dog kept annoying me.

Suddenly, the battle halted as a lady outside the selection cage came running up saying Enel was in the forest. At that moment, he appeared right behind her and shocked her. Our temporary ally was infuriated so we worked on narrowing the numbers even further. I took some of the men easily but Nami and the kid got swallowed by the snake with the old man. Gritting my teeth, I took out all the unnecessary people.

Sadly, I had to defeat the dog too which made the priest mad at me. His weird sword got a few good hits on me but I picked myself back up. Zoro got in the final blow but suddenly the ground below us collapsed. Hugging Chopper close, I looked at the area to find the softest spot before spotting some bushes. I angled my body to move above to that location before opening my jacket to inscrease the surface area to slow down impact time. I closed my eyes as I braced for impact.

Crack!

That hurt. I got up to make sure Chopper was alright and luckily he was. Blood was pooling under me as I spotted Zoro and Robin. I rushed over to them. Nami and the old man were spat out before I saw the lightning strike the snake. Just then a face appeared directly in front of mine as I chucked Chopper aside over to Zoro. The man seemed eagerly happy as he grabbed my hand.

"Finally found the enhancer! It feels so good to be enhanced. I think I'll take you back"

"Huh?! Nope, sorry I'm not into this kinky shit"

I yelled as I tried to grab my sword. He just smiled at me and I decided to kick him in the balls. He moved away in pain and anger as I took a few steps as I lost the sensation of his electrifying lightning devil fruit. Growling, I unsheathed my sword and slashed at him but it passed through him as he laughed. I jumped away from his lightning attack just in time.

"Now, my game isn't over. I as a participant of this game predicted there would be six people surviving including myself and the enhancer so shall I get rid of you or will you do it yourselves?"

"You will!"

The five of us raised our weapons to Enel as we prepared for battle. I stood next to Robin and held my hand out to her as I enhanced her abilities when she took my hand. Enel went on to talk about how we were getting cocky with a god. I still don't believe he was god. He rambled on about how he wished to return to the place he belonged called Vearth. He insulted Sky Island and everyone else.

The old man who used to be the old god of this place demanded to know what had happened to his 600 people. Enel... he killed them all this morning. He electrocuted the man with 20 million volts. The man seem devastated by what happened to his people. Everyone stared in shock.

"He has one of the invincible Devil Fruits, the Goro Goro Devil Fruit"

"Well this ain't gonna be fun then"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!