Pudding

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Soon after, the two took their leave and told us they would pretend they didn't see anything. Pekoms lead us to an island. The Chocolatown of the Cacao island. One of the Totto lands. Pekoms told me to wear a cloak since I would be easily recognised so I did which looked a bit funny with my hat. We disembarked the ship and onto the place where Pekoms made up a lie saying that he used an enemy ship to get back. Everything was made out of chocolate and I had to draw the scene. Sadly, soon after I was done, I was pulled away by a cafe owner yelling at Luffy and Chopper for basically eating the cafe.

A lady with a fringe and her hair in twin tails came to Luffy's rescue by saying they were her deconstruction workers before she fed them some more. The owner changed to a much more cheerful persona, reprimanding Luffy and Chopper for not putting up the sign before he congratulated her on her wedding. The lady's name was Pudding and I put two and two together, she was the 34th daughter of Big Mom. The one going to marry Sanji. She smiled stiffly as she thanked the owner.

"Such kind words but I'm sure we are all more excited for the other wedding."

"We're just as excited but I heard the bride is turning up a bit late?"

"Why yes, he's a bit caught up right now from what I've heard. He must be nervous."

Pudding smiled sweetly at that which was different from he fake smile earlier. She seemed genuinely happy for this wedding. Someone recognised Pedro and called him captain but Pedro quickly shut his mouth before whispering to him. Pudding took us to her house I presumed and was super happy that Luffy and Chopper said he cafe was almost too delicious to eat. Luffy ended up introducing me but Nami stopped him from saying my name. Pudding and I immediately bonded. We talked in a fast pace about recipes and sweets. She knew what she was doing. I never took her hand when she offered a handshake.

"So what is your name?" Pudding asked

"Oh people tend to call me Baker." I smiled

"Nice to meet you, Baker!" Pudding smiled.

"I'm Luffy, the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"

Fuck. Of course Luffy said that. Thankfully, Pudding didn't run out to tell one of the Big Mom Pirates. We all chilled as she told us about her experience meeting Sanji. She was definitely in love and a bit sad that Sanji turned her down, saying he had a crew to go back to. She brought up that he wanted to go back to his Idiotic baker. I was a bit flattered at that. Then, she realised who I was so I pulled down the hood. She was red in the face, day dreaming about something. She wrote on a map a way to get to the main island quickly before some people came to take her.

When everyone returned to the Thousand Sunny, there was a message left behind that said to turn back but we made the decision to continue moving foward. We traveled foward and I went slightly ahead on my boat to deal with the Sea King Centipede at one of the islands, shocking Carrot and Pedro before continuing on while preparing lunch. We passed by two more islands before it turned night. There were ants everywhere which did not sit well with me because they were after my sweets which was easy for them since the ocean froze at night so now we were torching around the ship.

Upon Luffy's questioning, Pedro's past of being a pirate was revealed and how he fell into Big Mom's territory. It was also revealed that Gold D Roger was the only other to look at the Poneglyphs aside from the Kozuki clan. The two duke must be confident that we will need it and Pedro told us to steal the Poneglyph that Big Mom had while we were here. The night soon passed and we arrived. Brook and Pedro went to get the Poneglyph while I was going in solo to scout the island since my boat was suitable. I followed Luffy and Nami into the woods and after seeing a faint image of Sanji, I went rushing towards him only to suddenly disappear.

There were was another Sanji that I chased after across the bridge while Nami, Luffy and Carrot followed using Chopper. An alligator sprung out and chopped the bridge into two. Nami told me to go on ahead. After chasing the fake Sanji, I had the bright idea to use my Observation Haki and found out that the person wasn't Sanji at all. In fact the trees could move by themselves which weirded me out but now I was lost. All these trees were surrounding me and when I tried walking to Nami's Haki, a tree emerged infront of me with a mirror that I passed through.

The new surroundings were disorientating to say the least so when a women that was taller than me appeared and shoved me through another mirror before I could draw my sword, I was shocked. The next place I appeared in was a candy castle with a man that was holding a candy cane with a lollipop top. I heard a deep laugh and noticed Big Mom was standing in front of me, smiling happily. Quickly, I got up and unsheathed my sword but Big Mom told me to relax. She brought no harm for now. She thanked me for the three times I've given her sweets and introduced the other in the room as her first son called Perospero.

"So what do you want Big Mom? Clearly, you seperated me and honoured me with your personal presence so what do you want?"

"Oh, I like you. Straight to the point. Well, I'll tell you this right now then but I'm planning on killing the whole Vinsmoke Family once they marry in. I just wanted their clones. Sounds great doesn't it but there's a way to stop that from happening. I'll even let the Strawhats go." Big Mom offered

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Marriage and your extra sweets. A good deal isn't it? I'll even let you work on your on schedule and I won't force you to do anything else." Big Mom explained.

"Will I have to leave the Strawhats?" I questioned clenching my fist.

"Yes but you'll still be able to travel anywhere you want. I'll even let you choose. So do you accept? I know how important that prince and your crew is to you." Big Mom said.

"..Fine."

"Amazing!"

A/N: Fun fact, Big Mom is desperate because she wants those sweets. Even a small amount is enough to satisfy her. Second fun fact, Big Mom is super nice to (M/N) just cause he's a baker. She doesn't really want the enhancement, just the sweets unlike Kaido. Thanks for reading! Here's the wedding photoshoot. Sorry if Katakuri looks like shit again. Those flowers look decent at least.

 Those flowers look decent at least