Sanji Leaves.

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Sanji... is gone.. Sanji's gone isn't he?" I asked.

"Yes... I'm sorry..." Nami apologized

"Hey (M/N)?! Where are you going?!" Luffy yelled.

"Let him be Luffy, he needs time to process the information. He'll come back." Zoro said.

My feet thumped on the skin of the elephant while I dashed further away from everyone. I passed by Brook with an apology while running past him. I just needed time to process this and then everything would be alright. I would be able to form a plan and get him back safely. I just needed to calm down before I get a panic attack. Everything felt silent and all I could hear were my own thoughts. If he got caught by the Big Mom Pirates then there was a possibility that he may never come back. Just like Ace.

Coming to a screeching halt, I banged into a tree unknowingly since I wasn't concentrating and I was using my Haki to try and see if Sanji was in any danger. I fell onto my back on the floor while looking up. Distraught. That's how I felt. Sanji is the longest friend and comrade I've known and I just don't want to lose him. He was someone special. My hands trembled as they reached up to my face, covering it as some tears threatened to spill out.

I was going to have a panic attack.

My throat was clenching up and my mind was going blank all over again. It was impossible to tell it to stop and go away. I couldn't keep calm and I was trying to take in deep breaths. My breathing wasn't steady and rapid. I blanked out for a bit before coming back to my senses. I exhaled slowly before sitting back up. I felt better but I would feel a lot better if Sanji was alright. Getting up, I went back where Nami was informing everyone of what happened. I listened closely. Law was with the rest of his crew.

The prince had woken up and wanted to meet the crew so we headed over while the Mink explained the tragedy that happened where they were attacked by a trio of the Wano Kingdom who was looking for Raizo. Jack the Drought attacked who was Kaido's right hand man. They attacked mercilessly. Sure, I appreciated a good battle but picking on the innocent was a no go. We continued walking until we came to hut where minks were being thrown off by a leading Lion Mink for being sweet.

The Lion Mink thanked us before taking us inside where the King of the Day was resting. Mokomo thanked us before Luffy told him that he looked like a strong warrior. He was the strongest in the Kingdom. Apparently the Minks would have won if the enemy didn't use Ceaser's Poison Gas. I swear, I was going to kick that bastard twice as hard if I saw him again. Mokomo drooled over Brook's bones which made me laugh a little before he changed the subject to Luffy's hat until he fell asleep.

"He fell asleep ... because it was six in the evening?"

Apparently there were two dukes and one would watch in the day time while the other at night. The two nurses and the Lion Mink was fell asleep as well due to their cycle. Even in combat, they still followed the same thing. Even the Heart Pirates joined in on the fight. On day five, they brought out the weapon and only those within the fortress was safe. On day six, they got tired of having the same and left soon after Doflamingo's defeat. That's when the first half of our crew initially arrived and treated the people.

"So Sanji was here...?" I questioned.

"Yes." Nami answered

Luffy wanted to meet Nekomamushi so everyone on the back of two crocodiles headed there next. I listened to how the Big Mom Pirates were able to track them down to here just by the slip of the tongue. Pedro and Capone were there before Pedro was shot in the back. They were all captured since Capone had the element of surprise with his Devil Fruit. The moment I found out Sanji was engaged to Charlotte Pudding, the 35th daughter of Big Mom, my heart sank. They found out that he was apart of the Vinsmoke Family.