In Cahoots

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Hey (M/N), read this."

"Oh alright."

Law passed me the daily newspaper and the front cover was about Ace being captured by the Marines while the auction continued on. I was about to get up but Law pulled me back down. I was definitely going to go save Ace but I needed to find a way to tell Luffy and formulate a plan. For now though, I was here to rescue Camie. Bepo noticed how tense I was and put a hand on my shoulder before nuzzling my face. Law asked me if I was alright and I agreed. Looking back, I notice half of the crew including Sanji. Finally, Camie came out in a sphere of water. That bastard Celestial Dragon I saw earlier with Zoro immediately bid 500,000,000 Beli.

Luffy, Zoro and Hacchin came bursting through the walls. The people tried to hold Luffy down and I abruptly got up and launched myself foward when the Celestial Dragon aimed the gun at Hacchin. He shot him before I could reach him. I stood above Hacchin in disbelief before I pulled out the medical kit from earlier and started helping him out. Luffy got really angry. I could tell but Hacchin tried to hold him back which pissed off the Celestial Dragon. I finished bandaging him. Too bad Luffy was pissed at the Celestial Dragon too and gave him a swift punch to the face, sending him flying.

"Sorry guys, I heard if I punch this guy then a Marine Admiral will show up with battleships." Luffy apologized.

"Why'd you go and punch him, I wanted to slice him up myself?" Zoro drew his katana.

"I agree with Zoro over there." I stated

The other two Celestial Dragons were telling us how foolish all of us were to stand against them. Immediately, I drew my wooden katana and charged down and knocked the guy out into a wall with a deep cut before going to slice down the container keeping Camie in, I pulled out my hair pin and worked on opening her collar. I used somehow used my Conquerer's Haki on the guards who got too close since I was still carefully dismantling Camie's collar. Successfully, I did and threw the collar at the announcer before it exploded. I heard the click of the gun from the lady next to me but before I could use my Haki, someone else had.

"Ooohh! It has been a while Hacchin! It is you right?! What are you doing in a place like this? Ah no no, don't explain. It seems you got yourself in a fair bit of trouble. So you guys saved him, did you now?"

Any enemies we had passed out.

"That Strawhat... It certainly suits a fearless man like yourself. I've been waiting to meet you, Monkey D Luffy."

The man walked over to Camie and noticed the collar on her neck was gone. His half lidded eyes that showed he was unconcerned turned to me and he immediately gave me a bright smile. He ruffled my hair with a bright smile which greatly confused me while Camie shrugged her shoulders. He nodded before going to Hacchin and checking his stomach that was shot. Hacchin apologized for being careless. He then turned to Law and Kid who also took on the blast without any problems. Kid spoke of Rayleigh's true title, the Dark King yet Rayleigh politely asked them not to mention it since he was now just a ship coater.

My eyes met with Luffy's and I got his orders to join in the fight after Kid bragged about doing us a favour with Law. Luffy nodded at me and I jumped over to the entrance next to Kid as he flinched since he didn't see me from how fast I was. I held up the wooden katana to his neck with a threatening polite smile. If his face could get any paler than it would have. Backing off, I took myself outside and saw the Marines waiting for us. I did a peace sign before deflecting the bullets sent my way. Law stood next to me while Kid was at my other side with Luffy.

"I thought I told you guys to stay back." Kid angrily stated

"I'm sorry, dumbass goth but I don't take well to orders." I teased

"If you try to order us around, we'll end up taking you out first, right (M/N)?" Law asked to me

"Hehe definitely." I replied cheekily

"You guys can stay back, (M/N) and I don't need any help." Luffy cracked his knuckles

Getting bored, I charged foward and sent an air slash at the Marines taking half of them out while Luffy seemed to be having fun swinging them around. Law made a guys head appear in his hand by replacing it with a cannonball. Kid repelled the cannonballs to the canons and Luffy deflected his with his belly. It was fun to use my wooden katana to just slice with Armament Haki. Seeing Bepo come out and fight, I couldn't help but tag team with him as he did his adorable deadly kicks.

"I'm the one who's going to find the One Piece!" Luffy proclaimed.

"And I'm going to help this dumbass!" I added.

Seeing all of the three use their Devil Fruits was so cool especially when Kid made a massive arm out of metal from the guns and swords. Law was switching every enemies body parts with random things, it was hilarious. During the process of cutting multiple down with an air slash, I saw Killer killing people with his cool scythes. I complimented him to his face before continuing on. Easily, we defeated all of them but Luffy turned small so I picked him up and took a bow before enhancing Luffy which he sighed happily at.

While enhancing, I saw everyone come out from the place and we took down the next wave of Marines. Luffy finally turned normal again and cheered before jumping out of my arms and swinging his fist. Zoro started cutting down people too. Sanji grabbed me and told us we were leaving which I nodded at before going out with a bang by cutting down the whole slave trade place. Raising my arms, I cheered with a smile on my face. Kid told us he would me Luffy and I in the New World. I waved all of them goodbye before leaving some sweets with them. Then, I joined in on the running to a certain Grove.

A/N: Fun fact, (M/N) is best at Observation Haki and can see split seconds into the future with how much it's developed since the beggining. He's the worst at Armament Haki but he's getting better. Second fun fact, (M/N)'s Haki will be useful during the war. Thanks for reading! Also, I wrote a whole chapter yesterday but I'm going to trash it since I am personally unhappy with the quality.

 Thanks for reading! Also, I wrote a whole chapter yesterday but I'm going to trash it since I am personally unhappy with the quality