Food

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Oi (M/N), why don't you try on some dessert robes?"

"Ace I-"

"C'mon, I know you find it hot in there"

Sighing, I accepted defeat as my hat was taken off my head and I was handed a pair of clothes by a laughing Ace. Grumbling, I stepped inside my room to change. It was a tight top that didn't cover my stomach and was off the shoulders with loose sleeves that stopped slightly above my wrist. Baggy white pants with a dark blue and red robe wrapping around my hips.

 Baggy white pants with a dark blue and red robe wrapping around my hips

(This but for guys)

I put on the boots and noticed how lightweight they were. It for well for me so I stepped outside and went to take back my hat from Ace. He cheered at my outfit as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I had to tell him to get off since he was too hot. He did as he smiled which I returned. I felt like today would be a day where we had fun. We decided to eat at a restaurant called Spice Bean in the town called Nanohana. A few more days had passed since that night and there was nothing too different in our dynamic except now I cuddled Ace at night for warmth.

"(M/N) have I told you that you look incredibly good in that?"

"No but thanks"

As soon as we started eating, Ace had fallen asleep in his food as usual. Everyone freaked out and told me to step away but I was fine with it. In fact I kept feeding him occasionally for fun. Everyone was speculating if I had gone crazy and if Ace had died to the Dessert Strawberry. Ace woke back up and began eating ferociously again which scared everyone. He thought the cook had hired them as a joke.

"(M/-)"

Ace plopped back onto the table, fast asleep again before waking back up shortly after we were down. I was taking a look at my poster and noticed it had been increased to 100,000,000 Beli because I had destroyed a few more ships with Ace. It was quite fun to work together. He liked to enhance his abilities by touching my hand for fun. Ace plucked Luffy's wanted poster from my hands and showed it to the cook.

"Oh bye the way, Pops has this guy come around yet?"

"I guess you two don't mind eating in public."

"Clearly we don't Smoky"

"You!"

Smoker pointed at me as I gave him a peace sign while sticking my tongue out teasingly and winking. His face got red as I laughed. His got a bit red before calming down and interrogating us as he announced Ace's position in the Whitebeard Crew. Ace turned around to face Smoker casually while I only partially turned. He announced he was looking for his little brother with a smile on his face. Smoker turned to me as I said I was looking for my captain.

"So what should we do?" Ace asked

"Sit tight and let me arrest both of you."

"But Smoky that isn't any fun"

"I agree with him so we have to reject you. Sorry no can do"

Smoker told me he was only interested in me and another pirate which I'm sure was Luffy. I just finished my food and paid while smiling. I could tell this would be fun. According to Smoker's logic, as long as he was a marine and we were pirates. He would have to arrest us. Ace called it a dumb reason as Smoker prepared to attack us.

Suddenly, the doors flew open and a flying Luffy came through as he crashed into Smoker and sent him flying through the walls. I laughed at that as Ace was also sent flying. Luffy sat next to me as he demanded food. Ace apologised as he got up and angrily walked back to us before realising it was Luffy. He looked super happy and was about to say something until Smoker came bursting back through. Luffy spat all his food at Smoker as I laughed at the scene.

"We should go Luffy"

Luffy grabbed all the food and stuffed it in his mouth before taking off. I grabbed Ace's and my bag for us before Ace and I rushed off to get Luffy. My hat apologised on the way out. We chased after Luffy and when Tashigi was about to cut him. I blocked her sword with my dull blunt one. I knocked her out in one swing for a bit. Ace and I followed before Ace turned into flames.

Ace picked me up with his flames as they wrapped around me while I held the bags. My ability made Ace's fire much faster and we stopped him from attacking Luffy. He transformed back into his human form with me in one of his arms as his other hand was outstretched towards Smoker. Ace told me to go on ahead with Luffy which I quickly did. Luffy had a stunned look at Ace's arrival as I grabbed him and started running.

"Shishishi, good to see you (M/N)"

"Definitely Captain"

My hat said as I smiled, this was definitely fun. My eyes drifted to look around as I pointed out to Luffy the Going Merry was at the dock there nearby my boat with Ace's. I separated from Luffy to set the sails and move my boat closer to Going Merry so I could tie them together. Then, I jumped onto the Going Merry only to see Sanji kicking Luffy.

"Shishishi I brought back (M/N)!"

"Hey!"

Waving my hand casually, I leaned on the ledge of the Going Merry while Sanji dropped his cigarette in surprise. He had a small smile before he began yelling at me for leaving. I explained the whole situation on how we got separated. Luffy seemed really happy to have me back as Zoro had the smallest tilt of the mouth upwards. Luffy then announced to everyone that Ace was his brother.

It was a bit of a surprise both of them ate devil fruits. Luffy had a smile talking about his brother. He must really genuinely care for his brother. Ace was 3 years older than him so he left the island three years earlier. He mentioned that he could never beat Ace even before Ace got his Devil Fruit powers but he thought he could win against him now.

"Just who... Can you beat?"

Ace took a leap from his boat as he said those words before squatting behind me on the ledge. One of Ace's hand moved down to rest on my neck. It must feel good with his devil fruit. He smiled as he took off my hat making me glare at him before he rested his head on my own. The body contact was enough for me to start feeling the fruit and it was thrilling in happiness.

"Acee!!"

"Yo"

A/N:(M/N) can enhance Devil Fruits so that will be fun later on. Thanks for reading and commenting!

 Thanks for reading and commenting!